I love this woman, she rocks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they're finding out more and more, every single day!

She is just denying about Russia and Trump connection.

You may need to sober her up and make her to face the reality, that worked for me well.

AND? Only b/c of Russian hacking and propaganda
Trump was not my first (second, third, fourth) choice but voting for Hillary was out of the question. Nothing any Russian did or didn't do influenced my vote. I'm sure that I'm not the only person in that situation. We simply didn't want Hillary to win because we didn't want her to be our President.

I don't know why people can't accept the fact that Hillary just plain was a bad candidate who lost the election because of poor performance during the campaign. She didn't campaign enough in the states that mattered for the electoral count, and she didn't appeal enough to people in those states. Her campaign were arrogant enough to believe that Hillary would win the election just because she "earned" it or it was "her turn" and that she didn't have to prove herself to the voters.

All campaigns are full of "propaganda" from all sides.

Trump was not my first (second, third, fourth) choice but voting for Hillary was out of the question. Nothing any Russian did or didn't do influenced my vote. I'm sure that I'm not the only person in that situation. We simply didn't want Hillary to win because we didn't want her to be our President.

I don't know why people can't accept the fact that Hillary just plain was a bad candidate who lost the election because of poor performance during the campaign. She didn't campaign enough in the states that mattered for the electoral count, and she didn't appeal enough to people in those states. Her campaign were arrogant enough to believe that Hillary would win the election just because she "earned" it or it was "her turn" and that she didn't have to prove herself to the voters.

If Hillary win the president so it won't matter because the Congress is controlled by republican, even republicans could win the Congress in 2018 if Hillary was our president, so I prefer Trump to make wake up for all voters and take vote seriously, so 2018 midterm election is going to be very unpredictable, but if Hillary won the president so republicans will win the Congress in 2018 midterm election.

Last edited:

That and the fact the dems probably thought there was no way Trump would win. I don't like Hillary, but there was no way I was going to vote for Trump.

If Hillary win the president so it won't matter because the Congress is controlled by republican, even republicans could win the Congress in 2018 if Hillary was our president, so I prefer Trump to make wake up for all voters and take vote seriously, so 2018 midterm election is going to be very unpredictable, but if Hillary won the president so republicans will win the Congress in 2018 midterm election.
Good points. The Congress is Republican majority even without Russian help.

Reactions: Rio
I don't like Hillary, but there was no way I was going to vote for Trump.
Same here. There was no chance in h*ll I was going to vote for Trump. I'm still flabbergasted he won.

I agree with you about we didn't have a much choices to choose from. I would have picked Bernie Sanders , but some how he had some issues / topics that I was not supported of. We all have different opinions and views. Trump appeared at that moment to show me what he can do. No one was a favorite of mine. It was not easy to vote.

Only because Hillary Clinton was a poor candidate who ran a terrible campaign. She neglected or even worse, offended the voters of the states that she lost. No Russian was behind her choices.
Oh god I didn't want her to run again and can't believe the Dems didn't try to keep her from running . She ran a horrible campaign and she looked wiped out at the end .
We really didn't much of a chose this last election ! Trump needs to stop with his insults and grow up, this is all I am seeing on the news about him and it getting to an huge embarrassment to a president act this way !

Perhaps we need to stop watching the news... and enjoy the movies to watch. All the news about Trump is getting old now.

Good points. The Congress is Republican majority even without Russian help.

That's true, they have been majority in the house since 2011 before Russian got involved in our election, even some republicans like McCain criticized the Russia.

I just want obstruction to be over and let majority party to change the laws, if voters don't like it so they could voted out easily, rather than obstruction for years.

Trump's approval rating may not good but the Congress got much lower approval rating than the president.

I hopefully Pelosi is going to be fired from minority house leader soon. I used to like her until 2010 so not anymore, the Congress can't concentrate to get all job done.

Same here. There was no chance in h*ll I was going to vote for Trump. I'm still flabbergasted he won.

I have same feeling about it - after election, I was like oh well, I can't help myself about crap in political. I'm not too worried about current political system and the moderate republicans are going to keep our government balanced. I'm not screaming like Japanese school girls did and I know that political system sucks in US.

Oh god I didn't want her to run again and can't believe the Dems didn't try to keep her from running . She ran a horrible campaign and she looked wiped out at the end .
We really didn't much of a chose this last election ! Trump needs to stop with his insults and grow up, this is all I am seeing on the news about him and it getting to an huge embarrassment to a president act this way !

Neither republican nor democrat are doing their job, so it is best interest to take issue to state level as possible.

Perhaps we need to stop watching the news... and enjoy the movies to watch. All the news about Trump is getting old now.

Exactly, I don't watch news on TV at all and they aren't worth my time. :lol:

If Bernie didn't lose in the election process... he would have my vote for the WH.

Why? B/c your church told you she was Killary?

I agree with you about we didn't have a much choices to choose from. I would have picked Bernie Sanders , but some how he had some issues / topics that I was not supported of. We all have different opinions and views. Trump appeared at that moment to show me what he can do. No one was a favorite of mine. It was not easy to vote.
Problem is, his being the President is the equalivant of an intellectucally disabled teen getting excited about getting to wear a REAL policeman's uniform. He DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILTY or skills to be President. He is unstable, VERY poorly educated, has ZERO political experience or understanding how a country is run.

Why? B/c your church told you she was Killary?
That was mean. I think you owe Reba an apology. We all have our tastes in who we want or don't want in politics, but that post of yours crossed the line.

(My response was in reply to DeafDyke's post. It's not showing up on my end so I'm not sure if others see that too.)

Last edited:
Problem is, his being the President is the equalivant of an intellectucally disabled teen getting excited about getting to wear a REAL policeman's uniform. He DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILTY or skills to be President. He is unstable, VERY poorly educated, has ZERO political experience or understanding how a country is run.

Anyone with money can be President with people's votes.

I wish he would close his Twitter account

Mainstream media likes to focus on all the personal stuff Trump does and not all the work that he accomplishes. They like to keep emotions stirred up.

If Bernie didn't lose in the election process... he would have my vote for the WH.
Probably a lot of other people would have done the same thing. He had many supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back