I love this woman, she rocks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally someone has the guts to call Trump out for what he really is ! I really don't care this get me banned again !

She's disrespectful along with all the others. I will pass on this one.

I don't think she is disrespectful at all , everything she said about trump is true !

I don't think she is disrespectful at all , everything she said about trump is true !

That's the problem with some Americans, they are President Trump bashing. Some Americans not fond of Obama , they didn't join hateful parades around the nation. Most of them were civilized and sucked it up for 8 long years. Finally, a president who is for American people.

yes there were a lot of hateful people against Obama for 8 years- with Trump along for the ride ( so many tweets...they may be deleted but immortalized forever).. he also was pretty much the loudest with the whole birth certificate thing claiming he was born in Kenya.

Just like every Presidents there are extreme people who hate them and do all kinds of distasteful things. Trump is no different. There are many people who are more frustrated than anything rather than angry so yes...they're trying to effect change.

Gotta disagree- Trump is not for the people. Trump is for Trump.

That's the problem with some Americans, they are President Trump bashing. Some Americans not fond of Obama , they didn't join hateful parades around the nation. Most of them were civilized and sucked it up for 8 long years. Finally, a president who is for American people.
You do realize that he is EXTREMELY vile and has NO experience, and is also in bed with Russia right? It's not just a matter of not liking him.... He is a HORRIBLE man by any accounts.

You do realize that he is EXTREMELY vile and has NO experience, and is also in bed with Russia right? It's not just a matter of not liking him.... He is a HORRIBLE man by any accounts.

I love your post and thanks...

Maybe because Obama showed respect.
Trump only cares about himself and keeping himself in the limelight.
And if you think the things he has said about women is ok, then you have low self esteem.

He's president now .

That Navaro lady caught a new STD called the "feels". You'll know you have it, if your butt hurts. Don't catch it. Be safe out there.

It is not the job of the press to be respectful, their job is to be challenging and reveal things politicians, government, and corporations would like to keep hidden. I don't like the excesses in rhetoric that both media and this administration use, but they do egg each other on.

It is not the job of the press to be respectful, their job is to be challenging and reveal things politicians, government, and corporations would like to keep hidden. I don't like the excesses in rhetoric that both media and this administration use, but they do egg each other on.
Yes we do. All we want is to give peace a chance. Hoo hah.

Only because Hillary Clinton was a poor candidate who ran a terrible campaign. She neglected or even worse, offended the voters of the states that she lost. No Russian was behind her choices.

Only because Hillary Clinton was a poor candidate who ran a terrible campaign. She neglected or even worse, offended the voters of the states that she lost. No Russian was behind her choices.
So maybe they were behind THEIRS.
Russions were involved in every election in the East.
How can we discount them?

So maybe they were behind THEIRS.
Russions were involved in every election in the East.
How can we discount them?
This is upsetting and vexing.

Try to change the wording above.

Perhaps we'll have to ride it out with Trump for 4 years, and if people voted for him again in 2020, then will be 8 long years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back