I lost a hearing aid...

It seems electronics don't take kindly to digestion and stomach acids...no such luck for saving it.

Was the HA in one piece or did the dog chew it up first? Were you able to hand them the ruined HA for insurance purposes?

523.00 new ha
500.00 vet bill

Look on that dog's face? Priceless!

Was the HA in one piece or did the dog chew it up first? Were you able to hand them the ruined HA for insurance purposes?

Didn't have to. We said I lost it. It seems that is cheaper than saying your dog ate it. Go figure.

btw, I totally ripped off your idea of ha decoration. Since I am forced to wear them to work, I totally studded my has with tiny white rhinestones.

Since we are so far apart, we wont be twinkies. :giggle:

Thanks for the inspiration. Now at least I can grin when I see the "stupid" things.

I had admired the ha shown in your avatar. I was out at the craft store and the salesclerk showed me the selection. It was fun and I've had some positive comments when they are noticed and a few what the heck looks too.
I was hoping to find a tiny sticker assortment. The salesperson said that they get new stuff in all the time. :D

btw, I totally ripped off your idea of ha decoration. Since I am forced to wear them to work, I totally studded my has with tiny white rhinestones.

Since we are so far apart, we wont be twinkies. :giggle:

Thanks for the inspiration. Now at least I can grin when I see the "stupid" things.

I had admired the ha shown in your avatar. I was out at the craft store and the salesclerk showed me the selection. It was fun and I've had some positive comments when they are noticed and a few what the heck looks too.
I was hoping to find a tiny sticker assortment. The salesperson said that they get new stuff in all the time. :D

Yay! Isn't it soo much more fun! Good for you!!!

I should take a picture of my my HA decorating supplies and post it...I'll do that tomorrow! I now have quite the collection!

I cannot fathom the idea of losing my CI. My cat sometimes like to play with it cause the magnet attachment looks like a string to him.

Back