I Learnt My First Bsl Signs

Daminx

Reaction score
I am so proud, i Can now sign the Alphabet and a Few Phrases, colours and so on. I was the only Person in the Health and Social Course so i requested to the Tutor wo Said i Could Chose what to learn about, i picked BSL and we practised and learnt Some new signs.

Did you feel proud when you learnt your First signs Or when you became fluent? What Do you think about sign Language?

Hi, i was just wondering if you'd like to learn together? i started learning yesterday i know the alphabet, some transport, questions, family and some greetings. looking forward to hearing from you.

Lee Christopher Calder.

I am so proud, i Can now sign the Alphabet and a Few Phrases, colours and so on. I was the only Person in the Health and Social Course so i requested to the Tutor wo Said i Could Chose what to learn about, i picked BSL and we practised and learnt Some new signs.

Did you feel proud when you learnt your First signs Or when you became fluent? What Do you think about sign Language?

good for you Daminx!!

sign will set you freeeeeeeee

Each sign learned brings you closer to fluency... why only celebrate the end when the journey lays before you with many milestones.... dance for each one. :)

Back