I know its a little early

anlos09

Reaction score
the twins are only a month and a week old, but i got the baby signing stuff. I want them to start signing as soon as possible.

Good for you!, how are your precious babies?

they are so good. i kept hearing horror stories while i was pregnant about how all babies do is cry and i should be ready to not sleep for the next few months. but they dont really cry all that much. my sister flew out here shes staying for a few weeks. so far everything is good.

Awesome...never too early to buy stuff! They will learn when they start interested in signs! :) one of my boy refused to sign til after 1. :roll: My youngest does sign like bye bye and milk I think before 1. Now my youngest is so eager to learn a lot of signs than my oldest. Now my oldest is starting slowly pick up some. :)

That is great! You can start signing right away They will pick it up eventually. The son of a friend of mine started to sign back with 7 month:cool2:

Mine always start around 9 months actually signing. We start the videos at 6 months and we use every day signs in all aspects of daily life. It really is amazing how fast their little brains can pick it up :)

they are so good. i kept hearing horror stories while i was pregnant about how all babies do is cry and i should be ready to not sleep for the next few months. but they dont really cry all that much. my sister flew out here shes staying for a few weeks. so far everything is good.

A friend of mine gave me a medical book about everything that could wrong when you're pregnant! He thought he was being helpful ! Talk about horror stories , I read part of the book and had to stop!

never 2 early, I must've picked up some atfer I got my 1st hearing aids at 6 months old.

It's never too early.

My nephew was already signing before he could start talking. :)

the twins are only a month and a week old, but i got the baby signing stuff. I want them to start signing as soon as possible.

What books/DVDs/etc did you get? I'd like to get my hearing daughter some material to teach her yet-to-be-born baby (and herself) ASL so that, if needed in the future, my grandchildren will be able to communicate with me.

That being said, they'll probably be a lot better at it than me...I'm taking classes now and am sloooowwwwly learning ASL.

Thanks.

A month?! You're not early...from a linguistic perspective, you're late!!! :0) Deaf mommies start from Day 1. ;)

Congratulations on the babies!

Back