I kicked out my roommate today!

roommate.. >>=== Is such a sucker! Always problems but can be sometimes good roommate too. :):):)

RoomMate ??? ....No THANKS!

I have been here and there...

I used to have roommates, it's a LONG LONG LONG STORY!!!

Not a good idea to have roommate, too scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ---->:run:

Talk about right timing lol. We (me and landlady I live with) had to toss out a roomie from hell this morning. Drugs, not paying rent, and not doing part of chores bam! he was OUT!

I get along with my landlady pretty well for 2 years and that roomie we kicked out was just so damn ungrateful so fuck the 30 days notice and tossed him right on the street. I was also completely tired of his mooching my food and asking everybody for a loan when he get so broke after spending $ for drugs. I had so much enough shit and my landlady had the same feeling about that. Now peace hopefully reigns in the house....

Talk about right timing lol. We (me and landlady I live with) had to toss out a roomie from hell this morning. Drugs, not paying rent, and not doing part of chores bam! he was OUT!

I get along with my landlady pretty well for 2 years and that roomie we kicked out was just so damn ungrateful so fuck the 30 days notice and tossed him right on the street. I was also completely tired of his mooching my food and asking everybody for a loan when he get so broke after spending $ for drugs. I had so much enough shit and my landlady had the same feeling about that. Now peace hopefully reigns in the house....

Yeah,.,,, i still live with my roomie.. for 5 yrs now.. we get along beautiful... we both mind our own business.. thats all... i go around on my own and she does the same...

Yeah,.,,, i still live with my roomie.. for 5 yrs now.. we get along beautiful... we both mind our own business.. thats all... i go around on my own and she does the same...

oh so true! minding each other's own business and going around on our own that does help a lot considering how well we get along cause we're out of the house all the time. That really worked out for me and her. We had other people come and go but that guy we kicked out was the only person we had to toss out in 2 years.

im tell you about this roommates its hard shares and pay the rent every month im not joking!

mostly people who lives in Apartment and have roommates can shares with money for rent this apts and lots of mores but how long been lives this apt? they will moves their own house when got married one days if another people getting ready for married that not easy for that.

i never been with roommates before and im still lives with my mom for years till i getting married one days.

X6 Can do once I get my own house and while my son is away from the house for a weekend. LOL

x7 for me.

I never had roomies, thank god.

Often at college on the weekends. I'd hang out in my room naked. And, I can hook up with someone without roomies going "ugh."

When I get a partner, I'm gonna hang out with him naked.

X8 for us (me and my wife)....

we had two experiences with roommates.... First, we had our nephew who lived with us for a few months and he use our phones and ran $$$ on our bill and not paid, he did shut the door and locked and left a room while the floor heater was on and we discovered it and turned it off and we kicked him off without "30 days Notice"

Second, we had a roommate who did not getting along with us so we had to kick her out but she did signed the lease agreement to get herself out of this situation at the office and paid her partial rent and etc.

So from now on, NO MORE ROOMMATES for us for good!!!!!!!

Oh, yup but what about minimum wage job like wal-mart with full-time?

depend on experience and job history or many walmart management salaries have more money than walmart assoicates' hourly pay. For example, my friend at Walmart enjoyed overnight and makes 19 dollars an hours plus $25 an hour overtime he earned 20 hours overtimes in two weeks you would like to stay with him? huh?

depend on experience and job history or many walmart management salaries have more money than walmart assoicates' hourly pay. For example, my friend at Walmart enjoyed overnight and makes 19 dollars an hours plus $25 an hour overtime he earned 20 hours overtimes in two weeks you would like to stay with him? huh?

Hello starrygaze It's good to be back here on Alldeaf. You must be so busy taking care of your child and working around your house. I recalled that Pacman is planning to quit his job, and he is applying for a job at Target. I don't know when he will do that. He works a 2nd shift. He needs more money, and he is going to Gallaudet next year. I just think that having a roommate is difficult to deal with because who is going to pay for the damage if there was a party.

Hello starrygaze It's good to be back here on Alldeaf. You must be so busy taking care of your child and working around your house. I recalled that Pacman is planning to quit his job, and he is applying for a job at Target. I don't know when he will do that. He works a 2nd shift. He needs more money, and he is going to Gallaudet next year. I just think that having a roommate is difficult to deal with because who is going to pay for the damage if there was a party.

Thanks, my space buddy, I like your funny about my picture you said about UFO is easy to see in open field no trees in part of Wyoming.

Back