I have some questions about blackberry..

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am going with my fiancee' with Sprint on March 1st since he has been a loyal Sprint customer for 8 years with no problems at all. I am leaving Verizon because their plan is too expensive and I am not too happy with their service plus my LG Voyager is a crappy phone now! We are getting blackberry curves for 50 dollars..1200 voice plan minutes for $129.99 a month (we pay in half for this phone bill), unlimited texting, and unlimited data service with no extra charges! :cool2:

So here is the questions:

Is anyone with Sprint right now? If so, are you happy with the service and how well is the singal?

I heard blackberry curve 8830 is discontinued or will be soon.. if so..why? We were going to get blackberry curves 8330 but when we heard that rumor we decided to go with blackberry curves 8530! :D

Does anyone have blackberry curve 8530 and how do you like it.. tell me the pros and the cons!

:ty::ty::ty::ty:

I am going with my fiancee' with Sprint on March 1st since he has been a loyal Sprint customer for 8 years with no problems at all. I am leaving Verizon because their plan is too expensive and I am not too happy with their service plus my LG Voyager is a crappy phone now! We are getting blackberry curves for 50 dollars..1200 voice plan minutes for $129.99 a month (we pay in half for this phone bill), unlimited texting, and unlimited data service with no extra charges! :cool2:

So here is the questions:

Is anyone with Sprint right now? If so, are you happy with the service and how well is the singal?

I heard blackberry curve 8830 is discontinued or will be soon.. if so..why? We were going to get blackberry curves 8330 but when we heard that rumor we decided to go with blackberry curves 8530! :D

Does anyone have blackberry curve 8530 and how do you like it.. tell me the pros and the cons!

:ty::ty::ty::ty:

I love Sprint.

I had the curve, but switched up to the Tour and it is much better than the curve.

Much cleaner, the camera and visuals are much easier on the eyes.

i leave t-mobile to join verizon. i love it cause better signal. now i have blackberry for 3 years and love it. WAY better than sidekick that i has for 4 years. the bills are same cause no voice plans just unlimited text...

among my NYC deaf friends..... tons of them have T-Mobile and Sprint but seems like Sprint is the winner among NYC deaf crowds. I prefer Verizon because of its excellent strong signal coverage but it's $$$$$$$$$$$$.

I'm on T-Mobile but its signal coverage is..... not impressive. I am disappointed.

among my NYC deaf friends..... tons of them have T-Mobile and Sprint but seems like Sprint is the winner among NYC deaf crowds. I prefer Verizon because of its excellent strong signal coverage but it's $$$$$$$$$$$$.

I'm on T-Mobile but its signal coverage is..... not impressive. I am disappointed.

who is talking about TMobile?? wtf

I have an 8520 which is almost the same as 8530. I love it. The wifi feature makes it so much better.

I have a silly to ask, yes I do have Blackberry. I wonder that blackberry have high speed to use laptop while connect that blackberry out there?

I have a silly to ask, yes I do have Blackberry. I wonder that blackberry have high speed to use laptop while connect that blackberry out there?

it's the carrier service, not the BB. I have heard plenty of people using free flip-phones as wireless for their cars.

for ie - this driver got harassed by cops twice and had his car illegally-searched so he started recording whenever he drives. His camera was connected via cellphone to streamline the video to his computer so that the cop won't be able to confiscate the video from his car.

Sprint and Verizon have excellent data transmission.

Last edited:
it's the carrier service, not the BB. I have heard plenty of people using free flip-phones who mainly use it as wireless for their cars.

for ie - this driver got harassed by cops twice and had his car illegally-searched so he started recording whenever he drives. His camera was connected via cellphone which streamed the video feed to his computer so that the cop won't be able to confiscate the video from his car.

Sprint and Verizon have excellent data transmission.
wait until sprint 4g comes out. 15mbps

Um..guys...? I think zerodog is referring to tethering.

right..... he wants high speed. you want high-speed tethering? get sprint or verizon.

Back