I have C.L.L. cancer

I concur with what Tousi and Banjo has said. Have the battle is dealing with it. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear this news....our thoughts are with you. Don't give up, ok?

oh sorry to hear about your unfortunely news but we will be here for you all the way through the battle if you need us. You have courage and fight on with all your energies, every bit of it. Also you will have plenty of angels right next to you and be on your side when you need the most.

Will pray for you.

coloradoavalanche,

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope there'll be a miracle.
We're thinking of you.

I am deeply saddened at hearing this. We have a community here that is stronger and closer than just a bunch of people who meet and chat on an Internet message board. I feel almost as if this news had come to a member of my own family. I’m not the type of person who is usually given to prayers, but all my thoughts and best wishes go towards you right now. I have faith that you will somehow pull through this and continue to be here with us for a long, long time.

dont give up your hopes because there are medicines out there that can halt it. the cancer runs in my family, i wouldnt be surprised if i had one at anytime. one of my relatives is currently fighting incurable cancer for 8-9 years now, after a doctor who expected her to live up to 3-6 months. she gave herself to researchers to experiment their new potential cancer-fighter/killer medicines which gave chances to extend her span of life.

i hope you will have great supporters be next to you and you will need it while undergo therapy. we'll be here for ya! :)

Coloravalanche...

My son just finish his treatments on his brain tumor, I know it's not same but I have a feeling that I went thru the same with him going thru, watching him, dealing with doctors, Interpreters etc.. Just don't give up and I have to agree with Tousi, Banjo, I am very sure you will do great and be very strong..

Levioian is right too!

Wendy

Coloravalanche, I am so sorry to hear. You can fight it and don't give up. God bless your heart!

WBHarley said:
Coloravalanche...

My son just finish his treatments on his brain tumor, I know it's not same but I have a feeling that I went thru the same with him going thru, watching him, dealing with doctors, Interpreters etc.. Just don't give up and I have to agree with Tousi, Banjo, I am very sure you will do great and be very strong..

Levioian is right too!

Wendy

Wendy, I am so sorry to hear about your son. How old is he? How long has it been going on?

Hey Everyone, thank you so much for your support and prayers. I truly appreciate it. I plan to attend meetings every month to learn more about leukemia cancer. I will update with all of you in case if I learn something new or whatever. Big thanks again! :grouphug:

Steel said:
depends on how long you got the cancer...

my stepfather has a cancer tumor in his neck so he is already taking as much treatments as he can to kill the cancer...especially the radation and everything. But using alot of chemicals would make you lose hair, feel tired all the time, and feel very very weak, etc...

as that's what is happening to my stepfather right now...

anyway, I pray that that cancer isn't as serious as it seems.

Well, the doctor said I have "early stage" cancer which is good news. It is slow not fast or high spread. So meanings, it seems that I just recently develop cancer...but who knows.

yr in my prayers hope all will succeed and you go into remission... u already won the first part of the battle taking it head on. now the best is yet to come, and we know u have our support and prayers....

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a 'miracle' and being in a remission as well. Hold fast to faith and to what you truly can believe is possible! ;) Keep us posted while we can continue to show and give you all the support that'll help you along the way here in AD--

Color, I am sorry to hear about that. I hate to hear some sad news, but you are in my prayer.

My heart goes to you and wish there is some kind of miracle to heal you instantly. I will say a prayer for you.

Our hearts go to you and hope that you will recovery with this. You know we all as AD members are supporting you to go through.. You are in my thoughts and prayers..

Don't give up

Sorry to hear you have cancer. It is a very fearful illness for anyone to have. Dr. John Richardson of California (retired) said this for cancer patients, "No case is hopeless." About 90 per cent of "hopeless" cases were cured by this great man! People went to him as their last resort and some said, "My doctor said I have 3 months to live." Some others said theirs were less than 3 months and some more than the time stated by their own doctors. He said to each of them something like this in general, "Come in my clinic and I will see what I can do, but no promise." Yet, he cured about 90 per cent of these cases people thought were hopeless. I don't want to give you false hope, but since Dr. Richardson is retired, may I suggest you buy a book if available at your local health food store? It is: "Prescription for Nutritional Healing by Dr. James F. Balch. Besides visiting your own doctors you can add a little along-the-side action with the treatments you get from your doctors. You can use the suggestions found on pages 176-183. It explains how cancer grows, names 4 categories (groups) of cancer and what we can do (self help treatment) for ourselves.
I know a friend of mine who had leukemia which is cancer of the blood. He quit eating foods that contain animal proteins (meat, milk, etc.) and became a vegetarian keeping in mind to continue getting proteins from natural sources such as beans, soybeans, and any non-meat and non-dairy foods.
He (Robert G.) is well and beat the cancer! He is in his 60's and active in Senior sports especially track and field. After his complete recovery, he went on to win gold medals and was named Athlete of the Year at national level in the State Senior Games! I'm not a vegetarian, but I stayed with his family for 5 days and had to eat what was given on the table and I also found a big difference just by being a vegetarian during my visit. I don't eat as much meat as I used to, but just a few such as turkey, chicken, fish and very little beef. I feel so much better after that visit and learned a lot! Anyway, get that book if you can, it might make a difference. Remember that as long as we know what will help us get well, we have that right to get well our own way! We still need doctors to diagnose our illness in order to know what we have and how bad it is. If you decide to get into what the book suggests, be sure the products are all natural! If you have to have chemotherapy, go ahead and get the treatment, but again as I said earlier, you can do something for yourself along the way with all natural products. It is worth a try! My thoughts and prayers are with you as well as my support in whatever you decide to do. Take care and God bless!

I wish all the best for you to be comfortable and get the treatment you need. I have you in my prayers.

coloravalanche said:
Wendy, I am so sorry to hear about your son. How old is he? How long has it been going on?

Hey Everyone, thank you so much for your support and prayers. I truly appreciate it. I plan to attend meetings every month to learn more about leukemia cancer. I will update with all of you in case if I learn something new or whatever. Big thanks again! :grouphug:

whoa, I didn't see this message coloravalanche, I was so busy with our lives LOL.. Coloravalanche, We're moving out in 5 days that's why! So Anyhow, We will be moving AGAIN in about a month or less than 2 to ANOTHER state.. so that's explain why I was so extremely busy, but If you like to talk sometime, your welcome to talk to me by my aim or my pager email, You can PM me anytime you want..

However to answer your question, Sean is 8 yrs old now. He was 6 1/2 yrs old when We found out he had Brian Tumor, I have seen so many kids with CLL, and (all types of Luekmekia) at the Jimmy Funds, Children's Hospital etc..

Sean had his Follow up on June 22nd. He's in clear, healthy, still goes for follow up! so He's doing great so far Coloravalanche, So.. Don't forget you got lots of friends, families who are supporting with you, My family and friends has been too, even tho they couldn't be there to help but let me to talk to them, they listen for me, It helps.. I also believe it helps sean too. It will for you too...

I hope your doing fine now, and please do update with us :)

HUGZ HUGZ,
Wendy

Back