I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww take it easy, deafmommy.. smile.. :hug: hope dr know will induce you so u can have ur baby sooner so u wont have to worry esp your blood pressure.. i woudlnt want to see something happen to you.. I will keep ya and ur lil one in my prayer and hope everything will go ok for you! :)

Scheduled to have my son next week if I dont have him born before next week. Not happy about it, more like pissed off.

I wont be here for awhile and I am going home to my town for awhile because I do not remember what my home looks like anymore so I am going home to my home. *been staying at my boyf. house for over a week.* I am not happy and I am very miserable. I hate it here so I am going home to make me feel better.

So I will talk to you later when I feel better. Please dont give me any comfort words because I am so fking emotional right now so just dont say anything ok? Thank you, Good night.

I understand!!! Been there! Just PM me if you need talk!

Wish you best of luck, which you need it!

Scheduled to have my son next week if I dont have him born before next week. Not happy about it, more like pissed off.

I wont be here for awhile and I am going home to my town for awhile because I do not remember what my home looks like anymore so I am going home to my home. *been staying at my boyf. house for over a week.* I am not happy and I am very miserable. I hate it here so I am going home to make me feel better.

So I will talk to you later when I feel better. Please dont give me any comfort words because I am so fking emotional right now so just dont say anything ok? Thank you, Good night.

Baby On Way!! Hurry!!

Pray For You, Deafmommy0407!!
Love To Go Through Pregancy!! With 3 Sons..

Try Use The Lollipop!! Make Baby See It And Will Get Out Of Your Belly!! (giggle)...:locked: NEED TO UNLOCK! LOST KEY? :giggle:

Try To Make Cheer Up With You...
Let Us Know When Your Son Find Your Hole To Get Out!!
You Will Love This Experince..go Through Labor, :Oops: :Oops: And See The Baby Born..its So Beautiful...:tears:
We All Pray For You And Wait For Your News!!
Be Proud Mommy!! :dance2:

Pray For You, Deafmommy0407!!
Love To Go Through Pregancy!! With 3 Sons..

Try Use The Lollipop!! Make Baby See It And Will Get Out Of Your Belly!! (giggle)...:locked: NEED TO UNLOCK! LOST KEY? :giggle:

Try To Make Cheer Up With You...
Let Us Know When Your Son Find Your Hole To Get Out!!
You Will Love This Experince..go Through Labor, :Oops: :Oops: And See The Baby Born..its So Beautiful...:tears:
We All Pray For You And Wait For Your News!!
Be Proud Mommy!! :dance2:

Her son is already born see this the link :)

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/41116-you-wanna-hear-wonderful-news-about-deafmommy0407.html

Sorry...its Too Late!!!
I Didnt Realized She Already Had Baby Boy!!
I Read The Next Thread ..about Her Baby Boy Born!!

But Anyway...
Congratulation!! :applause:
Enjoy With Your Newborn Son!!:dance2: :h5: :angel:

Thank you for reading all my posts. I have decided to lock this thread and you can go read the other thread that Cheri have made for me. So thank you and enjoy the other thread. hugs! Again, Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back