I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!! I'm so excite for you! :hyper:

Let me know when you're in the hospital. :hug: :ily:

Updates as of April 22nd, 2007:

No baby yet! I am doing fine and anxious to have the baby! lol will let you know more later on. Supposed to have my dr. appt. this Thursday and will see from there. HUGS!!!

Ohhh i thought u would have the baby by now.. dang.. ok.. I still will pray for you and your baby to have a smooth birth! :hug:

Ohhh i thought u would have the baby by now.. dang.. ok.. I still will pray for you and your baby to have a smooth birth! :hug:

LOL The baby is low now, putting more pressure on my bladder. GRRR and my feet are swollen from time to time. My mom told me SOOOOOON. She been thru it 3 times, she knows. :) Hopefully we will have the baby this week or this weekend. Hoping Tuesday or this weekend. We will see. I have to go, very sleepy and so tired. :hug: Good night!

WHOO!!! Anytime girl! :thumb: Your baby will be here before you know it! Keep us updated! Ya due this week? Yes baby tend press yoru bladder at end of pregnancy. I went thru that. And going to the bathroom every 1/2 hr! LOL! never forget those time! And swollen feet, that's normal. When your baby comes, it'll go away...some don't. Mine did go away right after my son came out. Weird.

Just take it easy and rest well!! :hug:
LOL The baby is low now, putting more pressure on my bladder. GRRR and my feet are swollen from time to time. My mom told me SOOOOOON. She been thru it 3 times, she knows. :) Hopefully we will have the baby this week or this weekend. Hoping Tuesday or this weekend. We will see. I have to go, very sleepy and so tired. :hug: Good night!

I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear that you have a newborn!.... and the name!

Baby was due yesterday but I dont call my son late. When he comes, he will come. I am just sitting back and relaxing. It is the best for that and I am looking forward to going to my dr. appt. this Thursday. But from now til later, I will keep updates. I cant stay long so I will talk to you all later. :hug:

Yeah.. baby still play in the water.... and jump rope with umbicial cord.. he is not ready.. oh shoot...

Updates as of yesterday and today:

Went into the hospital this morning because I was having abdomen pain in my left side between ribs and hips. PAINFUL! It was not contractions and while I was there, they monitored my baby's heartbeats and my contractions. They said while I was there, I was having contractions at 3 mins apart and it was not because I was in pain. It has nothing to do that, just that I was under stress because of pain. They checked me and I am still damn 1CM! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! This is my 4th week of being 1CM and I have an appt. tmw. The dr. will tell me the plan of what to do because he refuses to let me have the baby one week late. I think I know why: because my blood pressure concerns him. And I dont want to be in bad trouble because of that and I want him to take care of my son and me too. So we will see more tmw. when I go to the dr.

I cant promise to let you know as soon as I get back from the dr. because I have a long day tmw. So when I have a little time, I will quickly let you know a short info then more info later on. ok? Thank you, pls keep me and my son in your prayers, we need that. Thank you :grouphug:

wow still 1 CM ? it sound like not gonna natural birth so it will C-Section ?

39 weeks? sound late ?

NO DM...full term to carry the baby is 40 weeks...her doctor don't want her to go over 41 weeks...furtherest is 42 weeks if not induce or C-section. (depend on issue such as baby breech or high blood pressure won't go down etc etc) I had my son at 40th week on the due date. :)

wow still 1 CM ? it sound like not gonna natural birth so it will C-Section ?

39 weeks? sound late ?

I hope you'll have him soon!!! It won't be any much longer!!! :run:

Try walk a lot and have a lot of sex! Sometimes it does work! :giggle:

Updates as of yesterday and today:

Went into the hospital this morning because I was having abdomen pain in my left side between ribs and hips. PAINFUL! It was not contractions and while I was there, they monitored my baby's heartbeats and my contractions. They said while I was there, I was having contractions at 3 mins apart and it was not because I was in pain. It has nothing to do that, just that I was under stress because of pain. They checked me and I am still damn 1CM! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! This is my 4th week of being 1CM and I have an appt. tmw. The dr. will tell me the plan of what to do because he refuses to let me have the baby one week late. I think I know why: because my blood pressure concerns him. And I dont want to be in bad trouble because of that and I want him to take care of my son and me too. So we will see more tmw. when I go to the dr.

I cant promise to let you know as soon as I get back from the dr. because I have a long day tmw. So when I have a little time, I will quickly let you know a short info then more info later on. ok? Thank you, pls keep me and my son in your prayers, we need that. Thank you :grouphug:

Don't be stress out. It happen to me before. i was one week and half late within 3 cm for a month. LIke i told you before, don't get high hope. But, hopefully it will end soon. You will forget all the pains and suffer for long time after u get a beautiful baby come out. The importance for you to be healthy and baby healthy and no matter when it come out. I know sometime patience can be insane. Hang it there. Good to hear the update. Hopefully it come out sooner!

NO DM...full term to carry the baby is 40 weeks...her doctor don't want her to go over 41 weeks...furtherest is 42 weeks if not induce or C-section. (depend on issue such as baby breech or high blood pressure won't go down etc etc) I had my son at 40th week on the due date. :)

ohhhh okay

Don't be stress out. It happen to me before. i was one week and half late within 3 cm for a month. LIke i told you before, don't get high hope. But, hopefully it will end soon. You will forget all the pains and suffer for long time after u get a beautiful baby come out. The importance for you to be healthy and baby healthy and no matter when it come out. I know sometime patience can be insane. Hang it there. Good to hear the update. Hopefully it come out sooner!

yeah true hang in there :)

Whoo hoo! Is it gonna be born on April 26th? :fingersx:

I hope everything going smoothly and safely for you and your son. ;)

Whoo hoo! Is it gonna be born on April 26th? :fingersx:

I hope everything going smoothly and safely for you and your son. ;)

I sure hope not! because my boyf. has a nephew and niece same birthday and plus my cousin. I certainly do not want to have my son to be born as same of 3 of them. I want to have my son to have his own date when he can celebrate seperate, if you get my point.

Will keep you updated! :hug:

That is right, LT. We will find out more info tmw.

I hope you'll have him soon!!! It won't be any much longer!!! :run:

Try walk a lot and have a lot of sex! Sometimes it does work! :giggle:

LOL SHHHHHHHHHH!

I havent been 1CM for a month. NO WAY. I am going to find out what will happen tmw because of my blood pressure and see what my dr. wants to do.

ohhhh okay

yeah true hang in there :)

Always. I am frustrated but I am just chilling out that all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back