I hate december- bad day today- need to vent

racheleggert

Reaction score
I really hate month of December, worst one for me... Oh well, it is first day of December and bad things have happened already.

I am so :pissed: I went and wait for the bus, for like 20 minute, and it have been snowing all day and I was freezing to death... Bus was no show, and I was like "oh great", thats not my favorite word anyways :madfawk: :madfawk: .... Went home and called disablity office today, and letted them know I had to miss class because of that stupid bus, and then called bus company to complain, and they said bus was very late... I said thanks but not taking bus today... when I tried to make phone calls, IP Relay RO (Centel, no offense), I tried to make call about 15 times, because RO's were playing game with me like Message Garbled, please dial 10 digit, and any other games they usually play on deaf people... I am sick of RO's make excuses, and I told them "Do you read?" or "Can you understand english?"...

I really HATE DECEMBER! That is month when I am cranky and crabby, even grumpier everyday. It started about 2 or 3 years ago, and I don't know why December is bad luck month for me, and Other thing, I hate x-mas (I have mentioned in other thread)... December is not my favorite month anyways. I can't wait until Jan comes, and things get better. It is like seeing black cat everyday.

i understand how u feel, i always hate the months that snow shows, which means nov, dec, jan, and feb, they are the depressive months for me, and i always have hard time going through those 4 months, even with medications.

Sometimes we may have our good and bad days, when we do have our bad days, sometimes it better to take a deep breath and cool down for a moment until we feel a bit better, then forget what happened earlier and move on by trying to enjoy the day you have left....

Bus sometimes are going to be late, when there's a bad weather, just like if you are driving on a high way, and want to go slow because you don't want to get into an accident then you know you might be late arriving to class, it the same thing....Things like that happens, and when we get frustated when things are not working out the way we are hoping it will but it won't do us any good if we keep getting mad at ourselves or at others around us when it not really their fault cause we all know things like that can happen once in a while.... We just have to learn to understand that life isn't always easy and sometimes it can be a pain in the butt....

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough day...hang in there and try to enjoy your day! :hug:

OUCH, that's sucks when the bus didn't show up and you have a problem with that RO. I feel sorry for you. :( I hope things will lighten up for you soon. You're not the only one, some people feel that way too when comes to late or lazy bus and when there is an argument on the phone when a person on the other side keeps puttin' off. If RO is not doing his/her job, he/she shouldn't be working there and keeps on collecting wages. <sigh> Some do.

i am very sowwy abt that.. u know people always get bad and good days... no one perfect... u will be allright.. :hug:

huh its not december yet haha. its november, hope it go well soon, everyone has same thing..

racheleggert said:
I really hate month of December, worst one for me... Oh well, it is first day of December and bad things have happened already.

I am so :pissed: I went and wait for the bus, for like 20 minute, and it have been snowing all day and I was freezing to death... Bus was no show, and I was like "oh great", thats not my favorite word anyways :madfawk: :madfawk: .... Went home and called disablity office today, and letted them know I had to miss class because of that stupid bus, and then called bus company to complain, and they said bus was very late... I said thanks but not taking bus today... when I tried to make phone calls, IP Relay RO (Centel, no offense), I tried to make call about 15 times, because RO's were playing game with me like Message Garbled, please dial 10 digit, and any other games they usually play on deaf people... I am sick of RO's make excuses, and I told them "Do you read?" or "Can you understand english?"...

I really HATE DECEMBER! That is month when I am cranky and crabby, even grumpier everyday. It started about 2 or 3 years ago, and I don't know why December is bad luck month for me, and Other thing, I hate x-mas (I have mentioned in other thread)... December is not my favorite month anyways. I can't wait until Jan comes, and things get better. It is like seeing black cat everyday.
SInce you said it was snowing all day , could it be a reason why IP Relay Operator could not read you? I know it is easy to put blame on relay operators but you need to think twice before blaming them. it could be from heavy snow hanging heavy on wires... could be your tty that is not working peoperly... could be problems at telephone company... many many possibilities...

EyesBlueDeaf said:
SInce you said it was snowing all day (with snow hanging heavy on wires), could it be a reason why IP Relay Operator could not read you? I know it is easy to put blame on relay operators but you need to think twice before blaming others. it could be yout tty that is not working peoperly... could be from heavy snow hanging heavy on wires... could be problems at telephone company... many many possibilities...
Yes I agree that this could be the reason why your words are being garbled. Sometimes the relay operator would tell me that my words are being garbled and I try my best to be patience to repeat until the words clears up. Do not take out your anger on the relay operators because we depend on them to make phone calls for us and we need to be appreciative of them.
I am sorry that you hate December so much but I love it because it is Christmas and the month of Jesus' birthday.

racheleggert said:

Message Garbled ? It could be from the background that is makin' noises in your house. It happened to me before and I realized that it came from the background that was made noises. Makin' noises caused the message garbled. Try to find a "quiet" place and, see if it works for you ? :)

I am sorry that you had a bad day. Give yourself breathe in and breathe out -just relax and take it easy. Things will pass .......

racheleggert said:

Today is November, 29th I would know because that's my hearing sister's birthday today. :giggle:

I am so :pissed: I went and wait for the bus, for like 20 minute, and it have been snowing all day and I was freezing to death... Bus was no show, and I was like "oh great", thats not my favorite word anyways :madfawk: :madfawk:

The bus is running late because of the weather condition which you said it was snowing? How heavy was the snowing? Sometimes you gotta be patient and be prepare of weather condition I'm sure a lot of people were running late for work because of the weather too, It does and can happen. ;)

when I tried to make phone calls, IP Relay RO (Centel, no offense), I tried to make call about 15 times, because RO's were playing game with me like Message Garbled, please dial 10 digit, and any other games they usually play on deaf people... I am sick of RO's make excuses, and I told them "Do you read?" or "Can you understand english?"

I believe they weren't playing games because it had happened to me before too when OhioRelay told me that my message was garbled because at that time I was typing too fast, Maybe you were typing too fast? Or some background noises in your home can cause relay to received garbled too. Don't take it out on them hun. Maybe they really did received message garbled. :thumb:

Things will get better, just hang in there and think positive. :ily: :hug: Doesn't it feel good to vent? Get it all out girly.

Ah, Cheri is right. Today is not the first day of December! Racheleggert, are you sure today is the first day of December?? Look on your calendar and then you will see it is still November :)

I am so I went and wait for the bus, for like 20 minute, and it have been snowing all day and I was freezing to death... Bus was no show, and I was like "oh great", thats not my favorite word anyways .... Went home and called disablity office today, and letted them know I had to miss class because of that stupid bus, and then called bus company to complain, and they said bus was very late... I said thanks but not taking bus today... when I tried to make phone calls, IP Relay RO (Centel, no offense), I tried to make call about 15 times, because RO's were playing game with me like Message Garbled, please dial 10 digit, and any other games they usually play on deaf people... I am sick of RO's make excuses, and I told them "Do you read?" or "Can you understand english?"...

Rachel
Hmm do u uddy RO Language.. Maybe this why U think garbage! U use RO any RO U need uddy chat language.. Use short word...
U need give 10 phone nub any RO u use... How Fluck they know who U wnt call they mind reader! Hello no!
Only time me zero have tell RO phone num me use me phone line TTd.. me can dail num or have RO dail for me.. still need give RO num!
U do zero know how use RO svc pls do zero call RO! U msg can hld RO up Me try call me dr... RO u play game me hld wait next RO.. Cuz u want play game! Next time u ur TTD... why need use IP ROQQ U listen ppl who deaf.. think kewl me try RO see they know me heaie! U deaf me will ask QQ abt u use TTD.. Me have phone TTD 38 plus yr... PPl play game w/ IP we who need IP may one day call IP zero IP cuz ppl play game... think kewl!
yep piss ppl play game w/ RO.. they my lifeline most time !
SK FUGA SK
LMM

rachel-

I know how u feel I sometimes don't like few months out of the year like dec and january but i'll manage to do just fine.. cuz winter time will go by quickly just think positive and think of spring time to keep u happy ;) and psst u said it's first day of dec? lol it's nov 29th.. actually tomorrow is NOV 30th.. then thursday is dec 1st.. anyways just keep your head up and I know how buses are.. blah sometimes I have hard time to deal with bad weather when i had to get bus to macy's and bad weather.. I never forgot that day when I had to go to 2nd job.. I had to stand in crazy weather i was crazy (I was stubborn not to listen to dad that he will drop me off but he always get lost that's why I don't feel comfortable with dad dropping me off at macy's) . to do that it was raining and windy at this time but (now i don't go out if it does get bad windy I stay home that's the best bet I wud say) oh say... find a place to hide from cold weather to wait for bus? if that's not possible.. ask friends for a ride to get to places for a while? that may wud help tho

racheleggert said:

You need to move to California. It's warm and it doesn't even snow (but we do get snow in the mountains).

-madmax

Back