I got BTE !!

MomofmanyKidlets

Reaction score
I got BTE ReSound an older model because that was what I could afford. Of course I have not purchased them yet and I go back next week to have them adjusted or try another pair. Seems like my right aid has a constant shhh sound.... I suppose it needs adjusted. I can say, I Hear a lot more.
:lol:

I got BTE ReSound an older model because that was what I could afford. Of course I have not purchased them yet and I go back next week to have them adjusted or try another pair. Seems like my right aid has a constant shhh sound.... I suppose it needs adjusted. I can say, I Hear a lot more.

Both of my hearing aids have that sound you speak of and my audiologist could never get rid of it, but BTE are great, aside from that one irritating flaw.

Very good choice. Always go within your financial range, and if pressed for money, get the most durable. BTE will last for a long time. I'm sure you'll be delighted with them...once they're officially yours, you'll wonder how you went so long without them.

Laura

ikr? ROFL!!!!!!! (it's always good to start out with the olds.) besides, my 1st pair is totally durable. it might look "babyproof" but don't expect a baby to get rough! :P

I ride horses and work on a farm... I need something that will hold up to my life lol. I know what you mean.

Saw a starky rep today and she fit me 5000.00 tinnitus aids for me to trial for two weeks. I have never in my life worn anything so expensive. I love so much! She also thinks I can get help from starky even with our 401k because we make 20,000, under their help limit. So here is hoping I am filling out their paperwork and sinking 250.00 into the application *Gulp*

Saw a starky rep today and she fit me 5000.00 tinnitus aids for me to trial for two weeks. I have never in my life worn anything so expensive. I love so much! She also thinks I can get help from starky even with our 401k because we make 20,000, under their help limit. So here is hoping I am filling out their paperwork and sinking 250.00 into the application *Gulp*

that's great!!!!!

Back