I got a Question

LeviathanC said:
I refused to being a homo, PERIOD.

Which's one is Homo? there are some words are Homo.......

Homo is one of prefix words. that meaning of "same".

Lasza said:
Which's one is Homo? there are some words are Homo.......

Homo is one of prefix words. that meaning of "same".

like for example: "homo sapiens" for human species

Although I'm hetro...admittedly bi-curious...I have experienced both sexes and liked both. Despite the fact that I'm married to a man, I still like to perve at women whenever possible! :P But that doesn't mean I'm a pure lesbian. :)

WaterRats13 said:
Although I'm hetro...admittedly bi-curious...I have experienced both sexes and liked both. Despite the fact that I'm married to a man, I still like to perve at women whenever possible! :P But that doesn't mean I'm a pure lesbian. :)

What the hell is a pure lesbian?

deafbrutha said:
What the hell is a pure lesbian?

Meaning -- sticking with women and not perving nor having any intimate moments with men at all. I reckon? Anyone enlighten us, please? ;)

WaterRats13 said:
Meaning -- sticking with women and not perving nor having any intimate moments with men at all. I reckon? Anyone enlighten us, please? ;)

uhmm my perception to the meaning of "pure lesbian" is a woman who has NEVER had sex with a man -- i dunno if i make sense cuz i look at the word "pure" makes me think it meaning just that -- no sex with a man :dunno: what others think

Long time ago, I met one woman who claims herself as pure lesbian. I asked her why that? She said she's full commitment to women for rest of her life even not involved in any men for relationship and intimate.

For me, I cannot be pure lesbian as 100%, cuz i happen tease and flirting with my kewl male friends who don't take too personally.

Fly Free said:
uhmm my perception to the meaning of "pure lesbian" is a woman who has NEVER had sex with a man -- i dunno if i make sense cuz i look at the word "pure" makes me think it meaning just that -- no sex with a man :dunno: what others think

Thanks mate...I think that makes sense. ;)

Fly Free said:
anytime Waterrats! :thumb: and i noticed u changed ur avatar!!!!!!! kewlies! :D

Heh..wanted something different..now I've changed my signature. :P You can call me obsessed over Catherine McClements. ;) I admire her from afar.

Ta da...off to work...ugh!

Ah, it was at a tournament last year, in december, and i met this lesbian who i thought was really cool, and cute. (before this, i never thought anything about it, but i would think that girls were cute) we got to talking a lot, then it got to the point where we were talking every minute of the day, then i realized... "hey, i like girls in that way.." so ever since, i've been bisexual.

Back