I got a Question

Goldy, for some reason the bolds weren't showing up when I used Netscape. However now that I am using IE they are.
Let me address your post in it's entirirty. Piece of skin refers to the genitalia (hope nobody minds me using that word, but I guess since we're all adults here I won't get banned)
Why does a loving sexual relationship between two people suddenly turn into a "choice", simply b/c those two people have the same genitalia?
Why does a penis on a person make my love "nautral and right" but if I fell in love with a person who has a vagina that makes my love "a choice and unnautral" ? I fall in love with the person...not the fact that they have a specific genitalia! If my first crush had been a boy, I would have loved them just as much! Do you understand now? I seem to recall, that you're married. Let's say rhetorically that your husband was a woman.
Wouldn't you love him just as much? You don't love him b/c he happens to posses a penis correct? You love him b/c he's a person you love deeply. Do you understand now?
There are some people in the LBG community who choose to have LBG sex, but that doesn't nessarly make them LBG. They are just into the whole scene b/c it's trendy and KINKY not b/c they love someone who happens to have a penis or a vagina.
Second of all, were there any particular sites that you wanted me to go to? I want to say more but I gotta run. Will finish addressing your post later.

deafdyke said:
Goldy, for some reason the bolds weren't showing up when I used Netscape. However now that I am using IE they are.
Let me address your post in it's entirirty. Piece of skin refers to the genitalia (hope nobody minds me using that word, but I guess since we're all adults here I won't get banned)
Why does a loving sexual relationship between two people suddenly turn into a "choice", simply b/c those two people have the same genitalia?
Why does a penis on a person make my love "nautral and right" but if I fell in love with a person who has a vagina that makes my love "a choice and unnautral" ? I fall in love with the person...not the fact that they have a specific genitalia! If my first crush had been a boy, I would have loved them just as much! Do you understand now? I seem to recall, that you're married. Let's say rhetorically that your husband was a woman.
Wouldn't you love him just as much? You don't love him b/c he happens to posses a penis correct? You love him b/c he's a person you love deeply. Do you understand now?
There are some people in the LBG community who choose to have LBG sex, but that doesn't nessarly make them LBG. They are just into the whole scene b/c it's trendy and KINKY not b/c they love someone who happens to have a penis or a vagina.
Second of all, were there any particular sites that you wanted me to go to? I want to say more but I gotta run. Will finish addressing your post later.

Ok I understand your thingy about "piece of skin" better.

I've thought about it..."What if I found out that Lisa had a penis?"

Would that stop my loving? It's a hard question. :p

OK...I'm back. Anyway let me go into more depth on the subject of the trendy KINKIES! These are a group which is made up of people who are into the whole GLB scene b/c "all that type of secks is like you no so tReNdY!" They may perform homosexual sex acts but they are not GLB.
They are simply sexual hedonists/voyerers/adventureers. They are into the whole scene not b/c they love someone who happens to posses a penis or a vagina or b/c they aren't attracted to males/females
but b/c they are so turned on to the whole KINK factor!( people like Tristan Taromino, guys who have sex in public bathrooms/at reststops etc) Do you understand now?
Now, as for the links...which sites did you want me to check out?
Now, those links may seem to prove that rape causes homosexuality, but a very quick analysis would prove that is incorrect. First of all, look very closely at the sites you sent me to...Virtually all of those sites are by very hyperconservative, pro-family "homosexuality(and everything else that devitates from the conservative American suburban norm) is evil" organizations. Second of all, you fell into their trap very easily! They want you to think that homosexuals have such overpowering lust that they are driven to rape people or that they recruit people (to the homosexual cause) by going around and raping
people, or that hetrosexual rape causes homosexuality.
Fact of the matter is, that it doesn't specify what kind of rape the GLB people suffered. For all you know many of the rapes could probaly be sort of like what happened in Boys Don't Cry, where the girl passing as a guy was raped by two hetro boys when they found out that he was a SHE!
I think I remember reading somewhere (in Our Bodies Ourselves or one of those GLB safety pamphlet things) that out lesbians are at very high risk for hetrosexual rape b/c hetro males think that they can prove to lesbians that hetro sex is "better" then lesbian sex.
I'll have to check that out....but just b/c there may be a high rape rate in the GLB world, that does not mean that rape can cause someone to turn gay!
Oh, and before you bring up NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Associaion) research has shown that most members of NAMBLA are HETRO!!!!! (they diddle little boys "on the side") There is a very high rate of kids who have untreated sexually abuse who turn into child molesters, yes but that is NOT about homosexuality! That is about the effects of untreated sexual abuse!
Most rape and most child molestation (even same-sex child molestation) is committed by hetrosexual males!!!!

deafdyke said:
OK...I'm back. Anyway let me go into more depth on the subject of the trendy KINKIES! These are a group which is made up of people who are into the whole GLB scene b/c "all that type of secks is like you no so tReNdY!" They may perform homosexual sex acts but they are not GLB.
They are simply sexual hedonists/voyerers/adventureers. They are into the whole scene not b/c they love someone who happens to posses a penis or a vagina or b/c they aren't attracted to males/females
but b/c they are so turned on to the whole KINK factor!( people like Tristan Taromino, guys who have sex in public bathrooms/at reststops etc) Do you understand now?
Now, as for the links...which sites did you want me to check out?
Now, those links may seem to prove that rape causes homosexuality, but a very quick analysis would prove that is incorrect. First of all, look very closely at the sites you sent me to...Virtually all of those sites are by very hyperconservative, pro-family "homosexuality(and everything else that devitates from the conservative American suburban norm) is evil" organizations. Second of all, you fell into their trap very easily! They want you to think that homosexuals have such overpowering lust that they are driven to rape people or that they recruit people (to the homosexual cause) by going around and raping
people, or that hetrosexual rape causes homosexuality.
Fact of the matter is, that it doesn't specify what kind of rape the GLB people suffered. For all you know many of the rapes could probaly be sort of like what happened in Boys Don't Cry, where the girl passing as a guy was raped by two hetro boys when they found out that he was a SHE!
I think I remember reading somewhere (in Our Bodies Ourselves or one of those GLB safety pamphlet things) that out lesbians are at very high risk for hetrosexual rape b/c hetro males think that they can prove to lesbians that hetro sex is "better" then lesbian sex.
I'll have to check that out....but just b/c there may be a high rape rate in the GLB world, that does not mean that rape can cause someone to turn gay!
Oh, and before you bring up NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Associaion) research has shown that most members of NAMBLA are HETRO!!!!! (they diddle little boys "on the side") There is a very high rate of kids who have untreated sexually abuse who turn into child molesters, yes but that is NOT about homosexuality! That is about the effects of untreated sexual abuse!
Most rape and most child molestation (even same-sex child molestation) is committed by hetrosexual males!!!!

Deafdyke -- u have a valid argument and i agree with u :werd:

:thumb: with a well said argument!

IM going to be printing this out first thing tomorrow when im at the internet cafe ( have an errand to do anyhow) and this is a WONDERFUL factor of information i ever saw! U made wonderful points of arguement and i d like to keep this thoughts in all aspect for my own future reference if i ever get posed a question. THANKS

OK...I'm back. Anyway let me go into more depth on the subject of the trendy KINKIES! These are a group which is made up of people who are into the whole GLB scene b/c "all that type of secks is like you no so tReNdY!" They may perform homosexual sex acts but they are not GLB. They are simply sexual hedonists/voyerers/adventureers. They are into the whole scene not b/c they love someone who happens to posses a penis or a vagina or b/c they aren't attracted to males/females but b/c they are so turned on to the whole KINK factor!( people like Tristan Taromino, guys who have sex in public bathrooms/at reststops etc) Do you understand now? Now, as for the links...which sites did you want me to check out? Now, those links may seem to prove that rape causes homosexuality, but a very quick analysis would prove that is incorrect. First of all, look very closely at the sites you sent me to...Virtually all of those sites are by very hyperconservative, pro-family "homosexuality(and everything else that devitates from the conservative American suburban norm) is evil" organizations. Second of all, you fell into their trap very easily! They want you to think that homosexuals have such overpowering lust that they are driven to rape people or that they recruit people (to the homosexual cause) by going around and raping people, or that hetrosexual rape causes homosexuality. Fact of the matter is, that it doesn't specify what kind of rape the GLB people suffered. For all you know many of the rapes could probaly be sort of like what happened in Boys Don't Cry, where the girl passing as a guy was raped by two hetro boys when they found out that he was a SHE! I think I remember reading somewhere (in Our Bodies Ourselves or one of those GLB safety pamphlet things) that out lesbians are at very high risk for hetrosexual rape b/c hetro males think that they can prove to lesbians that hetro sex is "better" then lesbian sex. I'll have to check that out....but just b/c there may be a high rape rate in the GLB world, that does not mean that rape can cause someone to turn gay! Oh, and before you bring up NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Associaion) research has shown that most members of NAMBLA are HETRO!!!!! (they diddle little boys "on the side") There is a very high rate of kids who have untreated sexually abuse who turn into child molesters, yes but that is NOT about homosexuality! That is about the effects of untreated sexual abuse! Most rape and most child molestation (even same-sex child molestation) is committed by hetrosexual males!!!!

Ok, you made it clear about Kinky people who just wants to have harmless fun with no boundaries...with added thrills.

"quick analysis" is also known as making assumptions which you didn't fully check to make sure that you didn't make a mistake of saying "nobody" became homosexual because of a hostile relationship with opposite sex partner.

I don't believe everything that I hear, read, or even see. I just made a link to those sites for you to check it out to deterimine for yourself to make sure you didn't make a mistake of saying the word, "nobody." I didn't post this link to for you to critizice and claim that it's established by hyperconservative people.

I'll like to see the proof of your "research has shown that most members of NAMBLA are HETRO!!!!!" Where can I read on this?

We're not talking about molestation. I'm not stupid to think that molesters became homosexual because of being molested in their early ages.

When would I ever hear a source of your information that you have gave to us?

Thanks Jav and FF! :) You grrrls rock! Pick up the latest edition of Our Bodies Ourselves for some more really good reading! I'll have you debating on the Ms. boards someday!!!! (insert dyke feminist grrrl smiley here)
SilenceGold,
I just posted those links to make sure you could back up your assertation that nobody became homo b/c of hostile opposite sex partner
If people became gay due to a hostile opposite sex partner, you'd have virtually no hetrosexual people around. We all run into jerks and boors and losers who mess up relationships. I have...it hasn't turned me hetro.
You're thinking that most lesbians are the stereotypical manhater types who were made barren by idoit men. Virtually all the lesbians I know, like men and can relate to them. As a matter of fact, the biggest manhater I know is hetrosexual!!!
As for the info on NAMBLA, I think I either read it in a Boston Globe article around the time Jeffery Curley was killed (I live near Boston) or
read it on the Better A Millstone site (an anti-NAMBLA site) I'll be back with links for you to read.

javapride said:
whats is NMLBA ?? and does borders have that mag? deafdyke?

no Javapride -- its an organization of sick usually hetrosexual males -- North American Man-Boy Love Associaion -- re-read deafdyke's post and u will uddy more clearly

thanks so much i was wondering, and the mag i was refering to our bodies ourselves sorry if i misunderstood anyone.

javapride said:
thanks so much i was wondering, and the mag i was refering to our bodies ourselves sorry if i misunderstood anyone.

yes thats the mag deafdyke was referring for us to read

deafdyke said:
Thanks Jav and FF! :) You grrrls rock! Pick up the latest edition of Our Bodies Ourselves for some more really good reading! I'll have you debating on the Ms. boards someday!!!! (insert dyke feminist grrrl smiley here)
SilenceGold,
If people became gay due to a hostile opposite sex partner, you'd have virtually no hetrosexual people around. We all run into jerks and boors and losers who mess up relationships. I have...it hasn't turned me hetro.
You're thinking that most lesbians are the stereotypical manhater types who were made barren by idoit men. Virtually all the lesbians I know, like men and can relate to them. As a matter of fact, the biggest manhater I know is hetrosexual!!!
As for the info on NAMBLA, I think I either read it in a Boston Globe article around the time Jeffery Curley was killed (I live near Boston) or
read it on the Better A Millstone site (an anti-NAMBLA site) I'll be back with links for you to read.

I didn't say "ALL" of people turn gay because of hostile relationships. You started this debate by saying this...

Nobody has ever gone gay b/c they have been raped!

I'm saying that you are wrong because some did...according to those links...and some other personal accounts of homosexual people.

You're assuming on what I am THINKING about homosexual people. I've never told you directly what I thought about homosexual people. I'm telling you what I have read...and gave you a chance to give me some more information to read....and the only information from you is when I'm being fed by your own "personal account."

Your "fact" of someone that you know....barely counts in this debate.

I'll like this link about NAMBLA being major number of hetrosexual people like you said earlier in this thread.

Last edited:
LeviathanC said:
I refused to being a homo, PERIOD.

Um no one asked you to be a homo. Why did you posted that?

And other posts interesting.

Back