I got a Question

Wolfboy

Reaction score
I hope I dont offend you with this question. I want know when did you first found out that you are gay, bi, lesbian and how you take it.

If I offended you please forgive me :bowdown:

heywolfboy :) thanks for asking this kind of question AND no its not offensive to me, shows u are curious in all aspect and do apperticate ur being considerate.

I found out i was a lesbain when it was 1989 i hadn t come out right then but i did learn some new things about it, see i was just turning 18 at the time and 18 is the time of identy crisis, took me a yr to relize this was the right thing for me, I came out in 1991 to my mother and u can find out that answer in the *how ur parents reacted* that IDD set up, but to me, it wasn t JUST a choice it also felt like the right thing for me, and i for one am happy i made that decision, it may seem to me that i have been a lesbain my whole life but im still * tracing*back to my past to see when it really started for me. It remains to be seen.

So hence my saying IM out and a proud lesbain :)

You never did offend me... it's a good place to ask unless you have intent to insult someone... when I realized I was gay... hmmmm... lemme think... I must be in 2nd or 3rd grade I was playing with a boy in the bathroom for short time... that's when I start to feel about boys... After that I never thought about that until 6 or 7th grade I felt it again... I tried to think it was wrong and ignore it so decide to date girls and I didn't have a feeling for girls... so after that I knew I had a feeling for a man... Hope that answer your questions...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
You never did offend me... it's a good place to ask unless you have intent to insult someone... when I realized I was gay... hmmmm... lemme think... I must be in 2nd or 3rd grade I was playing with a boy in the bathroom for short time... that's when I start to feel about boys... After that I never thought about that until 6 or 7th grade I felt it again... I tried to think it was wrong and ignore it so decide to date girls and I didn't have a feeling for girls... so after that I knew I had a feeling for a man... Hope that answer your questions...

No no I dont plan to insult anyone at all. Just that my one of my sis's friend is gay and he a drag queen but when I ask the same question I asked you here he went *gasp* and left mad. It was puzzled by this cuz it was a harmless question so I never want to ask that question again cept here since you are all nice.

Thanks for the info. :)

it's obvious that guy was a senstive fuck who seems to think its a shame thing to ask questions there is NO shame in asking anything Sorry if i offended ur friend but u know he needs to cut the drama and be nice u were being curious anyhow :)

It's not an offensive question.....but it does get tiring cos no one ever asks a straight person when they first found out they were straight. Our culture teaches us that it is the norm. It is tiring in the same way as us deafies get mad cos hearing keep asking us, when did you go deaf ad infinitum.

However, to answer your question in the spirit of curiosity, I've known I was gay since I was four. That's as early as I can go. And no, I cannot recall ever being attracted to girls [it's :bowdown: DICK or NOTHING BOYS!:twisted: ]

Anything else you would like to know? when did I have my first :3some: perhaps? :buttsex: :bj: :69: But come over here dear let me give u a :cuddle:

If we bring out the wolf in you, you bring out the
:devil: in me:cool:

Cheers

Last edited:
I don't understand how a person could find out if he's gay/lesbian. I thought that was something they decided, not something they happened to already be?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I don't understand how a person could find out if he's gay/lesbian. I thought that was something they decided, not something they happened to already be?
It can happen in both ways. It greatly depends on where you are, i.e. peer pressure, curiousity, being raped and so on. It can be either a resultant of scenario or inner desire that concidentially came up differently than the norms.

Originally posted by LinuxGold
It can happen in both ways. It greatly depends on where you are, i.e. peer pressure, curiousity, being raped and so on. It can be either a resultant of scenario or inner desire that concidentially came up differently than the norms.

HE said what i was planning to say! thanks U READ MY MIND!

Originally posted by javapride
HE said what i was planning to say! thanks U READ MY MIND!
You're welcome. It pays to take Human Communication class in College.

Originally posted by LinuxGold

I don't think you can make someone Gay from peer pressure, if anything it's pressure to be straight, sorry, heterosexual. Being raped doesn't make influence someones sexuality, sexuality is a desire you have and you find out about it when you respond to something or someone, for example, in my case, I look at girls and the world just does not move, but when I looked at boys, I went AHHHHHHHHHHH MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Oh Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by deafbrutha
I don't think you can make someone Gay from peer pressure, if anything it's pressure to be straight, sorry, heterosexual. Being raped doesn't make influence someones sexuality, sexuality is a desire you have and you find out about it when you respond to something or someone, for example, in my case, I look at girls and the world just does not move, but when I looked at boys, I went AHHHHHHHHHHH MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Oh Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peer pressure begat encouragement, encouragement begat curiousity and eventually curiousity begat the uniqueness of how they are. Take the hint?

I have to say yes peer pressure, i ll explain why? the teens today usually are under peer pressures of the norms, BUT not always! some just have a natural comfort zone of being a lesbain or gay, it s all in the norms of how we feel. not BY CHOICE just by natural feelings.

Originally posted by javapride
it's obvious that guy was a senstive fuck who seems to think its a shame thing to ask questions there is NO shame in asking anything Sorry if i offended ur friend but u know he needs to cut the drama and be nice u were being curious anyhow :)

Nah no worries. Its my sis friend.

Originally posted by deafbrutha
It's not an offensive question.....but it does get tiring cos no one ever asks a straight person when they first found out they were straight. Our culture teaches us that it is the norm. It is tiring in the same way as us deafies get mad cos hearing keep asking us, when did you go deaf ad infinitum.

However, to answer your question in the spirit of curiosity, I've known I was gay since I was four. That's as early as I can go. And no, I cannot recall ever being attracted to girls [it's :bowdown: DICK or NOTHING BOYS!:twisted: ]

Anything else you would like to know? when did I have my first :3some: perhaps? :buttsex: :bj: :69: But come over here dear let me give u a :cuddle:

If we bring out the wolf in you, you bring out the
:devil: in me:cool:

Cheers

Sorry im straight.

And the rest of the postes. Interesting. Im learning. Thanks you all. :)

Just a think

I think that deaf people out there are just being prevent even I am not gay. I just don't get it and even I went to State School for the Deaf. It seem different than what I have see. My friend turn out to be gay from mainstream. I studden and puzzle because I don't used with those thing.

When I enter the boy dorm. Most of the time I see is sissy those boys run around. I think that just about sex for that boy dorm even girl dorm. I heard many time they were bust and end up got hurt themselve. I think that not possible right for them as hurt. I am not going to say the name of school for the deaf. Prephare that happen to you or rest of the deaf campus. Sometime I think that Deaf people who is leb or gay come from somewhere like images, touch, and feel?

I learn that it just in your mind image of fansty your best friend, friend or even family. It all about value self that destory from childhood and fobid themselve to date woman or male because they don't understand themsevle into twist from family, pressure, and friend. For example; I have friend that must have sex the whole time and no matter what. What a doggie friend I have, eh? Those people need is a love.

Sometime, they are try to impress that they are so proud gay or leb but so what? Why is that so important being pride gay/leb than being glad who or what we are. It just too confuse to look at there many are splites multi-cultures. Sometime, I think thats wrong at begin. I realize.. the people need is love. Not mainly is sex as equal love. Love is big thing than anything else.

Speaking about the God. Some of you know or aware. I am not preaching about that one. I have heard many people is preaching to gay/leb that god hate them or will not forgiven for do it. It all choas. The thing person is preaching have no love. Just harsh or bitching out to those people. Well.. the people made their choice.

I learn that gay is not my type because what? it just because I learn from my family? What is that suppose be? I raise the love from family and then I choose the people that person will be my love forever until we die together.

The bother me is that why too many gay or leb break up the whole entire year? IT just sex, relationship, or body looks? You konw what I am saying?? I hope that nothing insult the rest above that I have message.

People might not try to understand, "Why my son/daughter turn out being leb/gay!?!?" I wonder that most your fear when you get that message from the parent?

I don't understand how a person could find out if he's gay/lesbian. I thought that
was something they decided, not something they happened to already be?
I have a question for you VamProx...did you consciously decide to be attracted to girls?
Could you say that you could choose to sexually desire men? Hetrosexuals don't choose to be attracted to the opposite sex, and GLB people don't choose to be attracted to the same sex.
Why does a piece of skin automatically turn sexual desire into a choice?
I know so many GLB people who would give almost anything to be straight! You have probaly never sat with a crying friend, who is agonizing over their sexuality or manned a hotline for sucidal GLB teens, or met a homeless teen who got kicked out of their house for loving someone!
There are what I like to call the Kinkies...GLB folk who consecuously choose to be gay...but they aren't gay b/c they happen to love someone who happens to have the same piece of skin as them...they are gay b/c it's so gosh-a-rootie KINKY!
I have loved women and men...but I would love them no matter which piece of skin they had! I don't go around thinking "Oh that person has a penis...I'll fall in love with him" I fall in love with the PERSON, not the outer attribuates of a person!
It greatly depends on where you are, i.e. peer pressure, curiousity, being raped and so on. It can be either a resultant of scenario or inner desire that concidentially came up differently than the norms.
WTF? Nobody has ever gone gay b/c they have been raped! Are you one of those people who think that all GLB folk are out to recruit little kids?

deafdyke said:
I have a question for you VamProx...did you consciously decide to be attracted to girls?
Could you say that you could choose to sexually desire men? Hetrosexuals don't choose to be attracted to the opposite sex, and GLB people don't choose to be attracted to the same sex.
Why does a piece of skin automatically turn sexual desire into a choice?
I know so many GLB people who would give almost anything to be straight! You have probaly never sat with a crying friend, who is agonizing over their sexuality or manned a hotline for sucidal GLB teens, or met a homeless teen who got kicked out of their house for loving someone!
There are what I like to call the Kinkies...GLB folk who consecuously choose to be gay...but they aren't gay b/c they happen to love someone who happens to have the same piece of skin as them...they are gay b/c it's so gosh-a-rootie KINKY!
I have loved women and men...but I would love them no matter which piece of skin they had! I don't go around thinking "Oh that person has a penis...I'll fall in love with him" I fall in love with the PERSON, not the outer attribuates of a person!
WTF? Nobody has ever gone gay b/c they have been raped! Are you one of those people who think that all GLB folk are out to recruit little kids?

All of those that are bolded...are either what I didn't understand or your own conclusions that are too broad.

For example, "Nobody has never gone gay b/c they have been raped!" You said, "nobody" while there are actually few people did....here's my source of proof that deblunkers your "nobody" theory.

When you argue...you gotta to use facts to back up your story....you cannot just settle down and say that your thoughts are facts unless enough of other professionals agree with you. You said too many things that goes oppose of "nothing is impossible." That's why I said that your post didn't make sense.

Back