I Finally Got a New Macbook Pro!

oh I meant HP laptops.
I gave away my last one two years ago. There was nothing wrong with it. I just didn't need it.

I gave away my last one two years ago. There was nothing wrong with it. I just didn't need it.

It's a good thing you got rid of it before anything happened. Otherwise, you would have a paperweight by now.

Nope, they weren't rough on it at all. All they did was leave it on the desk and work on it on a daily basis. They didn't move it around much.
:dunno:

Of course, I'm the same person who had a four-year-old Blackberry, an iMac G3 that was 10 years old and still running fine when I gave it away, and a Jeep that was 16 years old, running fine, until someone totaled it.

My stuff lasts too long; I have a hard time justifying new purchases. That's why I give stuff away. :giggle:

Of course, I'm the same person who had a four-year-old Blackberry, an iMac G3 that was 10 years old and still running fine when I gave it away, and a Jeep that was 16 years old, running fine, until someone totaled it.

My stuff lasts too long; I have a hard time justifying new purchases. That's why I give stuff away. :giggle:

same here. anything in my possession lasts very long and anything in my brother's possession.... how sad :(

I've had HP laptops that lasted several years. They didn't die. I merely upgraded, so I gave them away. I have a Samsung netbook that's at least two years old and going strong.

You guys must be rough on your computers. :lol:

I have a Samsung netbook too and I have no problem with it. I use it for work ONLY since most business must use Windows software for auto/diesel tech software as scan tool, etc. Also It's must use internet explorer (IE) or won't open business website as google chome and Firefox (I tried that) That's all I use it for manual as PDF thru IE and small program as windows software, It's pretty simple. It's awful LAG when I use youtube.com and it is only 1.5 years old already. It's cost only $300 and not worry about someone steal or break thru workshop.

Same here, I still have a PowerMac G4 from 2002. It works like new.

I got MacBook Air last year summer. It defo best laptop I ever own. So fast, so smooth. I still got my PC Laptop for my work and for any image editing (photoshop). My PC Laptop is Samsung, it defo best PC laptop I ever own (MacBook Air beat this by long way).

I have tried few PC Laptop brands (apart from Sony) and Samsung last longest with same perforamce but same like other laptop battery go down too quick. I had it 3 years and still work well.

MacBook Air still work as perfect new so far and am expecting it will for 2 years at least.

Back