I did not realize stupid people still exist.

posts from hell

Reaction score
First, Kudos to Ash345 for pointing this out yesterday. I stopped by at her computer shop to help her kill some time. I asked her, "Business still good?" she goes yeah... I said, "Wow, computers been around for a while now, and still people out there don't know how to do things with them." "yeah" she said.

I guess there are higher powers because just a few minutes after that there were two people that wanted to get into the shop, struggling to open the wrong side of the door. Ash nicely told them to open the other side of the door.

I went "I guess that is your customer base" she laughed.

Anyhoo... This link just put the final nail in the coffin for me that there are still stupid people:
Woman busted for cooking meth inside Tulsa Walmart | The Raw Story

So nice. Those with already limited intellect destroying what little they have.

Gee, aren't you smart enough to know that dumb people still exist? :lol:

PFH, evidently you don't read blogs like dumb as a blog or Darwin Awards. :giggle:

This is from the dumb criminals blog:
A New York man plotted to kill his ex-girlfriend by dressing up as a bear and making her death look as though she had been mauled by a large animal, claim prosecutors.

Believe it or not, it's not as dumb as it sounds. It's actually way dumber than your imagination is picturing it. He actually planned to find a bear, skin it and wear it as a costume while he used the bear's mighty claws to shred his ex-girlfriend to pieces. The only way that could remotely have a chance of working is if he also managed to steal the bear's powerful muscular and skeletal systems and infuse them with his own biological makeup. Of course, that wouldn't work because this guy probably gets a headache from trying to figure out any kind of science whether its bio-mechanical engineering or the egg in a milk bottle trick on "Mr. Wizard's World".

When his brain somehow managed to help him realize that wouldn't work, he asked a demolition driving friend if he could run her own with his car. The friend told police and had him arrested as part of an undercover sting. So technically, an actual bear would have been a smarter move because the bear would not only do the deed, but he would also have the good sense to provide him with an alibi for no more than the cost of a "pic-a-nic basket."

Man Planned to Kill Ex-Girlfriend While Wearing Bear Suit

[HuffPost Weird]

The Worldwide Leader in Dumb! Find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Danny Gallagher
Posted by Danny Gallagher

Ash345's customers look like Einsteins compared to this guy.

PFH, evidently you don't read blogs like dumb as a blog or Darwin Awards. :giggle:

This is from the dumb criminals blog:

Ash345's customers look like Einsteins compared to this guy.

Only some of them... some of them are about on the same intelectual level... I had a client a while ago who put his laptop through the dishwasher, and just took out the battery... he said he thought it would work because he heard reports of people putting keyboards in the dishwasher... and thought that's all a laptop was...

Only some of them... some of them are about on the same intelectual level... I had a client a while ago who put his laptop through the dishwasher, and just took out the battery... he said he thought it would work because he heard reports of people putting keyboards in the dishwasher... and thought that's all a laptop was...

:shock:

I already knew there are dumb people since...long, long time ago in a high school far, far away.

Stupid people of course exist today.

I've seen some stupid jerk driving small chevrolet pickup truck with pallet stack nearly 20 feet tall on truck bed. I was leery about it and backed away because I was just right behind him. This was so stuipd of him driving like that otherwise pallets would fall and damage many cars !! Stupid

I have witness couple teenagers in my home subdivision at exit to main road. Both were trying to sell something on broad daylight and cops came over and arrest them. Cop made them sit on ground and boy's dad came by and had a talk with cop. Then cop put boys in cop car then dad follow cop on the way to police station. I told my daughter that boys are so stupid for selling stuff at corner of street knowing that it's upscale neighborhood and everyone calls police on suspicious people. My daughter told me she knew them from highschool. Stupid kids!!

How about people don't know how to get into store door when they tried to push while the sticker says "Pull" or pull while it says "Push". :lol:

Catty

:lol: You weren't kidding. It's one thing to wash keyboards boards in the dishwasher but quite another to do the same with laptops.

PFH, if you yourself did not know that stupid people still existed, does that make you one of those people? :giggle: Sorry but you opened yourself up for that one lol.

PFH, if you yourself did not know that stupid people still existed, does that make you one of those people? :giggle: Sorry but you opened yourself up for that one lol.

Yes and no. Part of it can be ignorance. According to Forbes, I live in a city that places #1 on the "Smartest Cities in America" list year in and year out.

Soooo..... My apologies for having my expectations of my fellow neighbors a bit high.

Wow, I had no idea they ranked "smartest cities" in America. Interesting :). I only have to be out on the roads during the season's first snowfall or shopping in WalMart during the busy times to know 'stupid' people still exist. haha

ouchie.

Back