I can't believe it's gonna be almost 16 years since...

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I started AllDeaf.com back in 2002. I'm not good with words, but I just wanted to say THANKS to all of youse who are still here with me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think AD would survive this long, and it's because of of YOU that we've made it this far. :)

Been a member since 2005 and is the longest forum I've been on... amazing that 16 years has gone by. :)

It is quite an accomplishment, it’s been an interesting decade since I was a member, sometimes controversial? Thank you Alex. :)

2009 for me I believe...have learned a lot here, made some good friends too.

You're right up there with the other two forums I visit (one not as much). One I've been a member of since 2004- and he's technically been online in one form or another (started out as a website/blog) since 2002!

Congrats :) In the ever-changing landscape of the internet there's still some things that haven't changed :).

I have been here since 2005. I made friendships with some members. I also, lost two great friends that I met here. I will never forgot restless_heart and HOHDoug two people that I will always have close to me. Both are gone :( Not a day goes by that I miss them both very much . Thank you Alex for this site where people came in and made friends .

I joined AD forum on March 2005 when I was 17 years old. I enjoyed to discuss with members and admin, especially @Alex.

AD forum may be not very active forum due to FB but still functioning almost everyday. I wouldn’t be same if it wasn’t AD forum and Alex helped me to contribute in the real world because I was too novice when I joined here and early adult. I know how to deal with trolls on FB, all thanks to AD forum. :)

you make me feel old lol yeah, this is pretty much addictive forum with ups and downs.

Thanks for maintaining it! Although I don't post so much, it's been fun, informative, and a source of comfort for me as my hearing decays.

Been a member since January 2003, when AD was in phpBB format. Had to sign up again when Alex switched to vBulletin.

congrats to alex for working hard to maintain this website stays alive.

I have been a member since 2002 when Alex started the forum. Congratulations and thanks for a boost to my social life!

Congrats Alex, it's amazing how long AD still surviving for years even for present time, it is very rare to find other Deaf forums to last so long after so many years.

Back