I can transcribe your audio into document form.

Leah K.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I can transcribe your audio into document form. No job is too little, nor too big. I am here to be of service to you and I am not worried about the cost. Your donation would be appreciated.

I have been transcribing since 2014 and love every moment of it because I love typing!

Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Best,

Leah Sykes

. Deleted. Apparently it is deemed I can't make a rational post at 3:30. RME.

Last edited:
How is that weird? If there is a piece of audio that you would like to know what is being said, I can transcribe it for you, free of charge.

Considering the time that AlleyCat posted her message, I think she misread what you were saying.

That is nice of you to offer your services to help!

How is that weird? If there is a piece of audio that you would like to know what is being said, I can transcribe it for you, free of charge.

. Deleted.

Last edited:
Considering the time that AlleyCat posted her message, I think she misread what you were saying.

That is nice of you to offer your services to help!

Thank you for seeing my intent and knowing that I only mean well.

What does the time have to do with anything?

I think the thought was that you might well have not been fully alert at 3:22 am but quite sleepy instead. Your later post seems to confirm that (#5).

Last edited:
I think the thought was that you might well have not been fully alert at 3:22 am but quite sleepy instead. Your post later post seems to confirm that (#5).
Nobody should be making assumptions. I am up during the night. People work at night. Sheesh. I will go back and delete my post then.

Back