I am tired of feeling alone :(

You guys are really funny to actually think that I care if you think I am a predator. Well I am not and you can think all you want because I know who I am. This thread was open for advice not to see if I was scavenger hunting for kids.

No there is nothing funny in thinking someone could be a predator , this happen a lot on line and we do not want anything horrible happen to one of our members in our community . I find it disturbing that you even use the word 'funny' and 'predator' in the same sentence.

No there is nothing funny in thinking someone could be a predator , this happen a lot on line and we do not want anything horrible happen to one of our members in our community . I find it disturbing that you even use the word 'funny' and 'predator' in the same sentence.
Some members here ALWAYS jump to conclusions. What for? Oh boy, they judge people. Big mistake!

Look who talking !
No, look who were talking (accusing the new member as a predator). She replied that she thought it was funny because they falsely accused her as a predator.

If I read a post that sounds like a scam to me, I IGNORE it. Don't other members know how to ignore it? The key is if you suspect it's a scam, report it to a mod.

The members falsely accused her as a predator, oh boy, they feel embarrassed big time.

Kosh you should add me on skype, my skype username is Cice_marie.

Regardless, I wouldn't be so fast to add someone who has 1 post who's only words are I want to get to know you better.... that alone is suspicious... you are 15 and don't even know how old that guy is... :shock:

P.S. YOU'RE 15!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sticking by my initial rant of 15 year olds don't need to be moping around worrying about finding love and crap like that... :roll:

Regardless, I wouldn't be so fast to add someone who has 1 post who's only words are I want to get to know you better.... that alone is suspicious... you are 15 and don't even know how old that guy is... :shock:

P.S. YOU'RE 15!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sticking by my initial rant of 15 year olds don't need to be moping around worrying about finding love and crap like that... :roll:

Well, that's the thing, she's 15. Most kids that age will talk to anyone on the internet. When I was 17, I was on a local BBS (yes, a BBS!) and a girl from across town wanted to meet with me at 3 a.m. in the morning after only talking for 30 minutes. We did meet up, and she was lucky I was the same age as her (she was 16). Hell, I was lucky it was actually a real girl and not some pervy predator old dude.

Call her parents!

Well, that's the thing, she's 15. Most kids that age will talk to anyone on the internet. When I was 17, I was on a local BBS (yes, a BBS!) and a girl from across town wanted to meet with me at 3 a.m. in the morning after only talking for 30 minutes. We did meet up, and she was lucky I was the same age as her (she was 16). Hell, I was lucky it was actually a real girl and not some pervy predator old dude.

Yup. When I was 15 I thought I was talking to a real girl from the UK who wanted to meet me the next time I went to visit my family there, and two girls who I actually spoke to on the phone a few times who said they were bored and were going to come over and see me (at 3am when I should have been in bed and not chatting online!)

I stared worriedly out the kitchen window for an hour before realizing they were just messing with me.

Yup. When I was 15 I thought I was talking to a real girl from the UK who wanted to meet me the next time I went to visit my family there, and two girls who I actually spoke to on the phone a few times who said they were bored and were going to come over and see me (at 3am when I should have been in bed and not chatting online!)

I stared worriedly out the kitchen window for an hour before realizing they were just messing with me.

That's okay. One girl called me up and said, "Come on over, nobody's home!" I went over, and she was right, nobody was home! :(

Reminds me of the famous Rodney Dangerfield's quote ;)

That's okay. One girl called me up and said, "Come on over, nobody's home!" I went over, and she was right, nobody was home! :(

No, look who were talking (accusing the new member as a predator). She replied that she thought it was funny because they falsely accused her as a predator.

If I read a post that sounds like a scam to me, I IGNORE it. Don't other members know how to ignore it? The key is if you suspect it's a scam, report it to a mod.

The members falsely accused her as a predator, oh boy, they feel embarrassed big time.

Speak for yourself , I am not embarrassed at all about this.

You guys are really funny to actually think that I care if you think I am a predator. Well I am not and you can think all you want because I know who I am. This thread was open for advice not to see if I was scavenger hunting for kids.

You should be asking your parents for advice not complete strangers on line. Have you thought that there could be a predator here ,we have people hanging around here as 'guests
that we know nothing about. You really should not post any more personal info , you have your photo and the state and town you live in .Do your parents know what you're doing on line?

Since the first time I posted this thread, I have come to a realization that I do not need a significant other to feel complete. I need to focus on my future and I need to learn how to make myself happy. Thank you all for your responses but please stop with the stupid comments, it is pointless.

Since the first time I posted this thread, I have come to a realization that I do not need a significant other to feel complete. I need to focus on my future and I need to learn how to make myself happy. Thank you all for your responses but please stop with the stupid comments, it is pointless.

HELLO ! you better reread your first comment . I posted it below for you.

"I am hearing and my last relationship really hurt me. I have never dated a deaf guy before because all of the ones I meet are either taken or gay. I do have a lot of deaf friends and I am afraid to ask them to set me up with someone. I want something new in my life like dating a deaf person. I am not asking to settle down but I am looking for something serious. Today I was at the beach with my friends and since it was fourth of july everyone had someone to hold and play with while I was alone. I will admit I am jealous of my friends but I just want someone to enjoy life with me. I live in California and I am 15, I love having a fun time and if you would like to hang out sometime feel free to ask. "

Back