I am tired of feeling alone :(

I have read it many times. What are you trying to say to me? That I am just some immature girl you can make fun of. Well before you judge me, I am pretty sure you felt like that too when you were my age. Sorry but unlike you, I have a heart.

Maybe we should say that the OP has learned a lesson in a way. We should not judge but to encourage them to be positive. Young people make mistakes and adjust their lifestyles. As the OP stated that she realized she does not need SO to make her life complete... which is a good thing and is not necessary to judge her from the first post.

To the OP, I hope things work out with your lifestyle you choose. It is probably wise to complete your education before pursuing with a relationship you choose. There is plenty of life ahead of you, just take one day at a time and you'll be just fine.

Maybe we should say that the OP has learned a lesson in a way. We should not judge but to encourage them to be positive. Young people make mistakes and adjust their lifestyles. As the OP stated that she realized she does not need SO to make her life complete... which is a good thing and is not necessary to judge her from the first post.

To the OP, I hope things work out with your lifestyle you choose. It is probably wise to complete your education before pursuing with a relationship you choose. There is plenty of life ahead of you, just take one day at a time and you'll be just fine.

To the OP. That is exactly what Calvin mentioned. I need to add.

It is better if you were with your friends whether hearing or deaf and not to worry about looking for a boyfriend. It is not a big deal about having a boyfriend. The relationship is not easy and very challenging to be with. All relationship is not bed of roses and beautiful (maybe at first in the beginning). When a boyfriend and girlfriend find love for each other without too much into thinking of sex (that can easily get you pregnant which you are not ready to have a baby because you are too young and need to look forward to getting into college and/or jobs). You have to look at the pros and con advantages of your relationship with a boy who is either hearing or deaf. Stop worry about finding a boyfriend and just enjoy being with your friends until one day the boy or soon to be man come over and ask you for a date. Just be cool and just be yourself. Don't get too excited about having a boyfriend because who knows he might break you up if you are too clingy to him. Just let him go and come without being clingy. That is all I want to say. Good luck with your friends and school. :D

At 15 yrs old I wasn't looking for a relationship, and I know I definitely was even ready for one. It has taken me til the age of 24 to know what I really want out of life and where my passion is, and I can truly say that I am grateful for waiting. If I hadn't waited I wouldn't have ever met a truly great guy who is deaf. Just for right now focus on yourself and let you truly figure out who you are as a person because at this age things will change and your mind will mature, not trying to say it isn't but time will make you realize everything in life. Mainly what I am trying to say is give yourself time to be 15 and not worry about being in a serious relationship, because you don't have to have a boyfriend at that age, all the boys at that age are still stuck in that mindset of wanting sex and yeah they may seem really nice and will say anything to get you in bed with them. Trust me I went through high school and very few of the relationships I saw lasted and got married, and if they did get married they are already divorced because they got married way too soon.

at 15 I was probably out doing whatever i wanted to do but sadly I was isolated and etc.. but I survived.. but no internet till I was 18 but i had a weird minitel.. small computer but parents took it away cuz both thought I wasn't doing well till they saw my report card they gulped they thought i was failing but nah I wasn't lol till I got to h.s that's diffferent story :) but just be glad u are still young cuz if u got in trouble or got pregnant at 15.. u probably will be unhappy so don't think about getting TOO serious till at least u turn 18 then go for it lol :D

I remember being thirteen and amazed how beautiful those fifteen year old girls were. Wow. It would have been nice to have social skills. Any at all...

I recommend having mercy on a shy boy that turns red when he tries to talk to you and so on.

Back