I am tired of feeling alone :(

15 yrs old need to focus on himself/herself seeking who I am or what I like etc rather than having a relationship. having relationship isn't a cure at all. Self esteem is the most important thing to do with hobby and activities that makes self esteem boost!

You are hearing and 15 years old. You want to have a relationship with a deaf boy. Why? What's wrong with hearing boys? Just wondering...

BTW, you are still young. My daughter started dating at 17.

she talks about deaf gay boys,i no idea what gay was at that age seemsrather alot of gay 15yr olds according to her post hmmmmmmmm

Yeah, it's pretty much like you're picking up the phone and dial.

Pick up the phone, dial your own number.. hang up. Let it ring, someone come up to answer it thinking someone is calling. :)

You can't do it anymore I just tried it.

The OP had not been back for a few days , I wonder if her parents found out what she was doing on line. 'Anyone' can pretend to be a teenage boy on line and try to meet a young girl or boy to have 'fun' . The OP need to be care what she does on line.

OR, OP might be sex predator pretending they are in teens when OP is really 40 years old fat pervert trying to prey on kids. Scary!

I am hearing and my last relationship really hurt me. I have never dated a deaf guy before because all of the ones I meet are either taken or gay. I do have a lot of deaf friends and I am afraid to ask them to set me up with someone. I want something new in my life like dating a deaf person. I am not asking to settle down but I am looking for something serious. Today I was at the beach with my friends and since it was fourth of july everyone had someone to hold and play with while I was alone. I will admit I am jealous of my friends but I just want someone to enjoy life with me. I live in California and I am 15, I love having a fun time and if you would like to hang out sometime feel free to ask.

Why are you friggin' 15 years old worrying about being in a friggin' relationship!?!? Why don't you friggin' worry about graduating high school first!?!?! Good LORD! Seeing all these kids being all mopey and depressed over relationships that aren't even 17, 18 yet is just RIDICULOUS! I wasn't even allowed to LOOK at dating until I was 17!!! :roll: You're 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to go climb some friggin' trees, build a friggin' pillow fort and go play kick the friggin' can in the friggin' park for crying out loud!!! GOOD GRIEF!!! You're CHILDREN!!! STAHP IT!!! ( Don't even think I'm saying this like I'm old or something because I'm only 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) :mad:

Sfânt rahat!!! :mad2: *FACEPALM*

at 15 she should be at youth club or with desire be with deaf boys do some voluntary work with deaf kids do anything worthy, special needs clubs so many things..this other idea may sound wild but what about communication with your mother,it just possible she thinks she got morose teenaged daughter who do squwat in the house that just a wild idea

All I can say, go find a new boyfriend, not matter if he smart/ugly/fat/skinny/stupid ... you will learn some good/bad mistakes, and that is how it will develop your relationship knowledge, and then you will be able to find Mr. Right someday. :lol:

Good Luck, young lad!

OR, OP might be sex predator pretending they are in teens when OP is really 40 years old fat pervert trying to prey on kids. Scary!

I was thinking more of a guy is his late 20's trying to get his kicks online....the OP could be anyone...except who he pretends to be....

I was thinking more of a guy is his late 20's trying to get his kicks online....the OP could be anyone...except who he pretends to be....

The OP had not been back yet, they last posted on 7/4 and that was when they started this thread . They only have 10 comments here so maybe they got bored or left b/c we are on to them.

Back