I am new here :)

AmericanChopper

Reaction score
Hello to you ' all! I am new here. I am sure u know some of you know Sabrina, she 's my wonderful sweetheart. she's member this all deaf. That is reason why I am interested in joining here cuz sabrina encourages me to join here. I hope you will make me feel more welcome here with you guys and gals:cool: :fingersx:

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! ;) :dance: Enjoy what you explore here and there. :thumb:

Heya how ya doin'?? I love American Chopper show! My hubby and I watch that show every week! It's really so fabulust and there is a talented 15 year old boy named Cody Connor designed one motorcycle, built it himself ofc with the help from Pauly Jr and went to Florida with him and the group. Sold his motorcycle one day! Really cool!! If I had a different lifestyle and living out west, I'd for sure to get a harley or a chopper! LOL!

Sorry for the ramblings, welcome to AD :mrgreen: and thanks to sweetie Sabrina for bringing you in here! Hope she comes in here, too *grin* She's funny as hell hahahaha

Hi to you, all

You :bowdown: me becuz that was so quickly reply! wow. LOL he he he he

Katzie,

Yes I have been watching American Chopper on TV every monday. I drove Sabrina crxy that I've always have dream to ride American Chopper Motorcycle. LOL. I did ride sportbike in long time ago.... I miss riding motorcycle. :cry: I forget all about how to ride motorcycle. I am planning to take motorcycle class in July. I am so thrilled about it. Sabrina is not thrilling about it. :)

Hi Heather,

Thanx! It's nice meeting ya. I like ur pix of cats. I have an orange tabby named Pumpkin. she s wacko cat as just like dog. LOL but not "barking" only say MEOW! :crazy: lol

Hey American Chopper ! :naughty:

You follow my butts to this site. :booty: Yeah, you drove me a nutty to watch the Discovery Channel to fascination in motorcycle. We aruged over TV which you were freak about NFL Football in the Fall/Winter. Now, we argue over the TV LifeTime Movie and american Chopper.

:shock: Katzie does not mind to share the TV with her husband to watch Discovery Channel. She is very lucky to save the marriage. :wiggle:

~ Sabrina :D

Sabrina,

Hey you!!! that's wacko us... hehe we ve always does that all the time than boring......just like we are PERFECT couples . No way! heh:crazy:

Hi Javapride and Prostock,

Thanks ! I am enjoying to read all kind of vareity posts. It's worth for me becux I thank my sabrina. :)

Prostock,

Why don't we meet you somewhere in Rhode Island someday?

Back