I am from Vietnam. ^^~

Jen.Deafvn

Reaction score
Hello! I ask that you please allow me introduce it? My name is Jen, but my real name is Pham Khiem. I am living in Vietnam. I'm still a student at the University. I want to get acquainted with you! Because I am Deaf.
Please contact email me. saigondeaf2010@live.com. I thank you much.
I, Doan Pham Khiem.
:fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit:

glad to see you here. most likely this thread will be moved to introduction section.

Welcome on!

I thank you very much. I want to communicate with you by English. So, I want to get acquainted with you! ok? Where you live? Please can you recommend it?
Sincerely,
I, Doan Pham Khiem.
:type:

Welcome to AllDeaf!! I have a cousin who was originally from Vimeng North Nghia Binh Vietnam.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You might be the first person from Vietnam that can come here to discuss any topic in the forum. I don't remember seeing anyone from Vietnam. You are most welcome to discuss or debate with us about many topics that you agree or disagree.

I hope you have a wonderful and fun time on AllDeaf here. See you around here. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf!! I have a cousin who was originally from Vimeng North Nghia Binh Vietnam.

I see. Nghia Binh? Cousin of you? I do not know their face. They are the Deaf? Then in June this summer. I'm bored too. I want to enter "All Deaf" to communicate for fun. But I can not go through Nghia Binh because I did not qualify because my family have encountered special difficulties. Please wish you kindly sympathy for me?
Thank you very much! ^ @ @ ^

Mod Note: Moved to proper location :) And Welcome to AD!

Thank you very much. Tôi hiểu đó. Nhưng tôi chưa thử trò chuyện với người Điếc. Tôi muốn nhập vào "All Deaf" để giao tiếp trong cuộc sống nhưng tôi không thể gặp bất cứ ai Điếc ở người nước ngoài. Ước gì tôi muốn thăm những người Điếc ở Châu Mỹ hoặc châu Âu. Tôi không thể đi được vì tôi không có đủ điều kiện được. Trong gia đình tôi chỉ có 2 mẹ tôi. Mẹ tôi đang bệnh nang xương và bệnh viêm xoay. Ba mẹ tôi đã ly hôn khi tôi nhỏ 10 tuổi. Mẹ tôi đang ốm gày và già lắm. Tôi là con duy nhất trong gia đình của tôi. Tôi mong muốn bạn hiểu thông cảm ok?:dunno:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You might be the first person from Vietnam that can come here to discuss any topic in the forum. I don't remember seeing anyone from Vietnam. You are most welcome to discuss or debate with us about many topics that you agree or disagree.

I hope you have a wonderful and fun time on AllDeaf here. See you around here. :wave:

You're right then! I am the first deaf person to enter "All Deaf. " I have agreed to enter into "All Deaf. " Because I want to get acquainted with the Deaf community abroad. I want to meet foreigners to talk and communicate.
Thank you very much! :wave:

Thank you very much. Tôi hiểu đó. Nhưng tôi chưa thử trò chuyện với người Điếc. Tôi muốn nhập vào "All Deaf" để giao tiếp trong cuộc sống nhưng tôi không thể gặp bất cứ ai Điếc ở người nước ngoài. Ước gì tôi muốn thăm những người Điếc ở Châu Mỹ hoặc châu Âu. Tôi không thể đi được vì tôi không có đủ điều kiện được. Trong gia đình tôi chỉ có 2 mẹ tôi. Mẹ tôi đang bệnh nang xương và bệnh viêm xoay. Ba mẹ tôi đã ly hôn khi tôi nhỏ 10 tuổi. Mẹ tôi đang ốm gày và già lắm. Tôi là con duy nhất trong gia đình của tôi. Tôi mong muốn bạn hiểu thông cảm ok?:dunno:

Translation.

I understand that. But do not try to talk to the Deaf. I want to enter "All Deaf" to communicate in life, but I can not see anyone in the foreign Deaf. I wish I would like to visit the Deaf in America or Europe. I can not go because I do not qualify. In my family only my second mother. My mother was sick and sore bones rotate. My parents divorced when I was little 10 years old. My mother was very old and thin. I was the only child in my family. I want you to understand sympathetically

Translation.

I'm sorry you more. I misreporting. Your English sentence is wrong. I will help you understand correct English ok?

Thank you very much. I understand that. But I never talk to the Deaf. So, I want to enter "All Deaf" to communicate in life, but I can not see the Deaf in foreign countries. I dream to visit the Deaf in America or Europe. I can not go because I was so poor. In my family only my second mother. My mother was sick bone cysts and inflammatory diseases rotation. My parents divorced when I was little 10 years old. My mother was very old and thin. I was the only child in my family. I want you to understand sympathetically ok?

You read and understand on it? :cool2:

I'm sorry you more. I misreporting. Your English sentence is wrong. I will help you understand correct English ok?

Thank you very much. I understand that. But I never talk to the Deaf. So, I want to enter "All Deaf" to communicate in life, but I can not see the Deaf in foreign countries. I dream to visit the Deaf in America or Europe. I can not go because I was so poor. In my family only my second mother. My mother was sick bone cysts and inflammatory diseases rotation. My parents divorced when I was little 10 years old. My mother was very old and thin. I was the only child in my family. I want you to understand sympathetically ok?

You read and understand on it? :cool2:

Ok. Thanks for helping me understand correct English. I actually have more problems with Vietnamese and need it to be translated to English.

Ok. Thanks for helping me understand correct English. I actually have more problems with Vietnamese and need it to be translated to English.

Ok. I understand that. Where do you live? How are you? Please introduce me to know it?

Ok. I understand that. Where do you live? How are you? Please introduce me to know it?

I live in Iowa. It is in the center of the United States. And I am okay. Iowa is a farming state where much produce and animals are raised.

Pigs and cows are big business in Iowa.

:tears:
I live in Iowa. It is in the center of the United States. And I am okay. Iowa is a farming state where much produce and animals are raised.

Pigs and cows are big business in Iowa.

I understand that. I crave milk too. I want to get milk for my mother always drank milk. Because my mother 40kg weight. Hu ..............:tears::tears:

Back