I am from Vietnam. ^^~

Wirelessly posted

This has gone from worse to much worse! My goodness from a car accident to a train wreck especially when Travis gets involved!

Wirelessly posted

This has gone from worse to much worse! My goodness from a car accident to a train wreck especially when Travis gets involved!

Hello Mrs.bucket I am not see you long time

you are okay serious car accident to training :shock:

I am involved encourage lots of interesting support & advocate to glad of you!

But I totally get you, mrs b !!! So glad you only have 8 weeks left !!!!

Wirelessly posted

LOL goody gravy! Thanks AlleyCat! 8 weeks left & the girls are practically rollerblading/breakdancing and doing gymnastics in the belly. Whooo on top of Braxton- Hicks here and there, I am doing good and cant wait to have our daughters in our arms. Aug 17th!

Wirelessly posted

LOL goody gravy! Thanks AlleyCat! 8 weeks left & the girls are practically rollerblading/breakdancing and doing gymnastics in the belly. Whooo on top of Braxton- Hicks here and there, I am doing good and cant wait to have our daughters in our arms. Aug 17th!

Sooooo fun!! I cannot wait to see pics. They are sure to be adorable.

Wirelessly posted

I am exciting see you want to picture :P

great hear news!

AllDeaf Dear I have been Training Department of the University and then kicked me off the road! I was unhappy. I can not chat with AllDeaf! Deaf community who have disappointed and failed to Prime Minister not to set up the field! So, I said goodbye to AllDeaf! When AllDeaf have free time, then please contact my email (saigondeaf2010@live.com).
If your free time, then fly to Vietnam. I help and guide you to find Vietnam's cultural ok? Good Bye.

English.jpg

vietnam.jpg

student1.jpg

student 2.jpg

student 3.jpg

student 4.jpg

Last edited:
AllDeaf Dear I have been Training Department of the University and then kicked me off the road! I was unhappy. I can not chat with AllDeaf! Deaf community who have disappointed and failed to Prime Minister not to set up the field! So, I said goodbye to AllDeaf! When AllDeaf have free time, then please contact my email (saigondeaf2010@live.com).
If your free time, then fly to Vietnam. I help and guide you to find Vietnam's cultural ok? Good Bye.

View attachment 15995

View attachment 15996

View attachment 15991

View attachment 15992

View attachment 15993

View attachment 15994

I understand you upset because feeling hurt , I know people you don't think so said call silly you are silly bit kidding look like!

be grow appropriate grow community otherwise respect to comunity!

I understand you upset because feeling hurt , I know people you don't think so said call silly you are silly bit kidding look like!

be grow appropriate grow community otherwise respect to comunity!

oh. ok! what do you want to talk?:wave:

Away from computer and walking outdoor!! Thinking about it before more humiliating yourself! :)

Something shameful? I do not understand why? I had dropped it. Deaf community upset. Maybe they think the Prime Minister was right because the Deaf community of Vietnam and the world can no effort to study High School and the University. They have failed. They can not apply for work. This July, five people I'll buy a plane ticket across Vietnam to support the Deaf community in Ho Chi Minh City.
Sincerely

Something shameful? I do not understand why? I had dropped it. Deaf community upset. Maybe they think the Prime Minister was right because the Deaf community of Vietnam and the world can no effort to study High School and the University. They have failed. They can not apply for work. This July, five people I'll buy a plane ticket across Vietnam to support the Deaf community in Ho Chi Minh City.
Sincerely

encourage to people vietime I think so migh to advocate to support! Hope be hear encourage, didn't give up fail!

encourage to people vietime I think so migh to advocate to support! Hope be hear encourage, didn't give up fail!

oh, no. 5 Deaf in London will buy the flight ticket to Vietnam to support the Deaf community and Ho Chi Minh City to buy land for establishment of the Club for the Deaf individual. But I dare not ask for my own supporters because they only ask for support and set up the Club for the Deaf only. You understand?

Back