I am extremely confused

Teacherofthedeaf

Reaction score
I was communicating on a thread where I asked a person for research, but they didn't provide it. Many people stated that this behavior was typical. That's okay, not everyone is truthful. But my confusion comes in because now that conversation is completely gone. Can someone explain what happened?

If there were some personal attacks on the thread, the thread may have been deleted by Alex.

It isn't ideal to discuss like that and you have to deal with someone that don't agree with you, even with no source.

You can ignore and call them out for inappropriate statements.

It isn't ideal to discuss like that and you have to deal with someone that don't agree with you, even with no source.

You can ignore and call them out for inappropriate statements.
I was just wondering what happened to the entire conversation.

If Alex (our moderator) does not like a thread - most likely due to language or the number of people reporting it, he might delete the entire thing, or perhaps just some posts. I don't know what thread you are referring to ?

If Alex (our moderator) does not like a thread - most likely due to language or the number of people reporting it, he might delete the entire thing, or perhaps just some posts. I don't know what thread you are referring to ?
That makes sense. I had no idea that would/could happen.

Did you try and do a search of the topic and see if you could it?

Back