I am back from honeymoon

My loving hubby and I went to Pigeon Forge, Tenn... we loved that places, there 200 stores and fun places.. oh man! we wanna come back this july again.. we didnt finish up there cuz of LOT LOT places to go and.. we went to Smokey Mountain (very top of mountain) we walked n view mountain, it sooo beautiful places, very green color and pretty.. then We went to Cheokee campus, see lot indians there wow... then we went to the hazzard of 01 , funny thing, my hubby saw and drop his jaw cuz of his fave the hazzard of 01 so i stopped there, we went there and looked at alll old pictures and took pic of real car of 01.. he is happy to see there.. also we stopped dollywood but we didnt go in there... next time we will but i took pic of dollywood area.. we stopped at Elvis muesum and look at his stuff... we took pictures.. we feed real black bears, took pictures there too.. wow LOT FUN! we went spa and swimming pool too.. hehehe.. we really enjoyed our honeymoon, also we saw many cars or suv say just married.. so we talked, it perfect for honeymoon there... hehehe.. we will go there this july and take my god daughter go with us before her school coming up this aug.. smiles.. hehehehe..

We went there for the honeymoon in October 2005. We love that places so much in Galistburgh, Tenn. I never forgot at this moment.

Sounds like a fun honeymoon!! Why not go back there again next month for a 2nd honeymoon? ;)

TweetyBird

TweetyBird..hey.. welcome back to ur lovely home! lol

But glad u had a wondertul time on ur honeymoon!! That part abt Smokey Mountain, I was there with my ex bf long time ago and have not been up to the top tho but the part was,...umm I think....oh gosh!! Never mind, will get u back cuz the dinner is now ready lol.... *giggle*

Be back later... but very happy to hear that... that was wonderful u both have been there... it was so beatiful that I am sure!

BRB lol silly me!

That's great you had a wonderful time with your hubby. It would be a good memory to keep for a long time. :)

not sure.. that we talk abt it but wait and see in future cuz of jobs come first smiles..

Ahhh that true abt job is come frist sista tb and hope will work out smile but still glad that u and ur hubby havr lotts blast time in tenn

Welcome back, nice to see that the two lovebirds in the cage got out and enjoyed some good o' fun together!! Glad that you both had a lovely time together! :)

~RR

Oh, welcome back and im glad you newlyweds had a great time
on your honeymoon, it sounds like a great place too, wow!!
and i dont blame you for wanting to go back and have more
F U N !! LOL!!
Then you guys will have to get busy build a "bigger" cage, you will need to
put in an extra swing and perch for him, extra feeding/water bowls,
etc, for him too...haha, just kidddinggg!
Glad to see you back here, Tweety!

We went there for the honeymoon in October 2005. We love that places so much in Galistburgh, Tenn. I never forgot at this moment.

oh yea i remmy that u went there.. i love there so much.. we will go there again.. :)

TweetyBird..hey.. welcome back to ur lovely home! lol

But glad u had a wondertul time on ur honeymoon!! That part abt Smokey Mountain, I was there with my ex bf long time ago and have not been up to the top tho but the part was,...umm I think....oh gosh!! Never mind, will get u back cuz the dinner is now ready lol.... *giggle*

Be back later... but very happy to hear that... that was wonderful u both have been there... it was so beatiful that I am sure!

BRB lol silly me!
hahaahah.. sure take ur time smiles... thanks!

Ahhh that true abt job is come frist sista tb and hope will work out smile but still glad that u and ur hubby havr lotts blast time in tenn

yup! that why.. so take our time and discuss later.. wait and see what happened.. smlies

Oh, welcome back and im glad you newlyweds had a great time
on your honeymoon, it sounds like a great place too, wow!!
and i dont blame you for wanting to go back and have more
F U N !! LOL!!
Then you guys will have to get busy build a "bigger" cage, you will need to
put in an extra swing and perch for him, extra feeding/water bowls,
etc, for him too...haha, just kidddinggg!
Glad to see you back here, Tweety!

LOL!! u are very funny person! :lol: thanks!

Back