Hydrogen-Powered Vehicles

Iostjeep

Reaction score
I read it somewhere the internet. It says that H2O powered vehicles will take over and replace the regular gas vehicles. Engineers believe it will happen about a decade from now. Do you believe it?

Which one you will rather to drive the H2O or Gas vehicle?

hmm cud be possible, but what if plms pop up ....?

ahhhh btw - thread needs to be moved to Auto Talk forum

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
hmm cud be possible, but what if plms pop up ....?

ahhhh btw - thread needs to be moved to Auto Talk forum

What's kind of problem do you think it will pop up? Like running out of water?

Yeah, I prefer gas vehicles because I love BIG HORSEPOWER! I don't know if H2O will have it, too?

Well... for your information.

The reason why we still buy gas to drive cars... is because the oil companies are forcing us to stick to it.

If it wasn't for the oil companies, we would be driving electronic cars today. But hey... they're just a bunch of greedy bastards.

Originally posted by Iostjeep
Yeah, I prefer gas vehicles because I love BIG HORSEPOWER! I don't know if H2O will have it, too?

:thumb: big engine, purple gas... smell them burning rubber, loud pipe... :cool:

Yeah, Ford and DaimlerChrysler are partner in developing those alterative-fuel based vehicles.

In my opinion, electric powered cars are far more impressive.

I had an old SportRider magazine.

I saw some brainstorming in some articles and some displays of models.

Hydrogen-powered GP bikes were promised to deliver explosive horsepower and exceed about 200mph.

Grand Prix motorcyle!!! :fingersx:

I want Jetta TDI or Civic Hybrid, both come with 50+ mpg by use gas... that's great one I want...

Originally posted by illustrator
I want Jetta TDI or Civic Hybrid, both come with 50+ mpg by use gas... that's great one I want...

TDI=Diesel

Do you mean Honda Insight? Its not called civic, they use both gas and electric. That why the mpg is so high.

Back