Hush (2016)

kevinbellamy

Reaction score

A deaf writer who retreated into the woods to live a solitary life must fight for her life in silence when a masked killer appears at her window.

I decided to download this a few days ago after watching Oculus (2013). I also noticed the same director is responsible for a directing little gem called Absentia (2011).

In terms of home invasion films, this is pretty suspenseful. I dont wanna spoil anything but watch the trailer. I believe the movie is available on Netflix.

I did watch it on Netflix. Um...there are a few scenes I think are absurd! I won't say anything else. The plot was not bad.

I did watch it on Netflix. Um...there are a few scenes I think are absurd! I won't say anything else. The plot was not bad.

I felt the same way, the idea started interesting but there were so many scenes where I was thinking "How dumb are these people?" It just fell apart quickly for me...and as much as I tried to give it a second chance, I couldn't sit through fifteen minutes...."Wait Until Dark" was better....

Laura

I felt the same way, the idea started interesting but there were so many scenes where I was thinking "How dumb are these people?" It just fell apart quickly for me...and as much as I tried to give it a second chance, I couldn't sit through fifteen minutes...."Wait Until Dark" was better....

Laura
I was able to watch it all the way. Well, I did fast forward a few scenes to get to the point. Lol. I liked Wait until Dark a little better than Hush. When that crazy guy jumped, I nearly jumped out of the couch and spewed some expletive words lol.

The only thing I hated about hush was thinking about this actually happening to someone. But how did she not notice things?

Back