Hundreds Of Protestors Gather Outside Sacramento’s Verity Baptist Church

?? ^^

Saw some stories about that on FB and can't believe there are actually... Christians who cheer the idea that gay people are dead...and not all of the Orlando victims were gay either.

bad people come in all shapes and ideas

christians no different

not too too long ago christians were burning people who disagreed with them alive at the stake..so

its certainly not below them, and those on our side who pick fights with them should do well to remember that
lest those touches make a come back...as i believe one day they will sadly

At our church we prayed for the victims and their families. The Orlando shooting was nothing to celebrate.

At our church we prayed for the victims and their families. The Orlando shooting was nothing to celebrate.

Yes, I noticed most churches in here lowered the flag to half staff.

I know that haters aren't from the God and I know some Christians are very frustrated with hateful messages from WBC and independent baptist churches.

Yes, I noticed most churches in here lowered the flag to half staff.

I know that haters aren't from the God and I know some Christians are very frustrated with hateful messages from WBC and independent baptist churches.
Our church is independent Baptist but nothing like those. That's what makes us independent--we aren't connected to any other churches.

Our church is independent Baptist but nothing like those. That's what makes us independent--we aren't connected to any other churches.

Oh I see, I'm sorry for misspoke.

Just curious, your church use King James Version only?

Oh I see, I'm sorry for misspoke.
That's OK. I'm glad for the opportunity to clarify something that a lot of people get confused.

Just curious, your church use King James Version only?
We use KJV mostly but a few other versions are also acceptable.

?? ^^

Saw some stories about that on FB and can't believe there are actually... Christians who cheer the idea that gay people are dead...and not all of the Orlando victims were gay either.

See above, this hateful church may move to Mississippi or next to your neighborhood in North Carolina.

wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure there are even smaller churches not in the media's eye that have 'fire and brimestone' pastors/ministers/priests who will and do praise the death of LGBT or think they'll go to hell or something. Many just do it in a more subtle way than this yokel did.

Thankfully I do know some pastors and ministers who are very accepting of the LGBT community and individuals and hate that people are so ignorant and bigoted in the name of the bible or religion.

wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure there are even smaller churches not in the media's eye that have 'fire and brimestone' pastors/ministers/priests who will and do praise the death of LGBT or think they'll go to hell or something. Many just do it in a more subtle way than this yokel did.

Thankfully I do know some pastors and ministers who are very accepting of the LGBT community and individuals and hate that people are so ignorant and bigoted in the name of the bible or religion.

most christians will admit and accept unrepentant sinners, thieves, murderers, j walkers, non sunday church goers, non believers, sodomites, ect ect a rather long litany indeed. will be going to hell...
and their priests and pastors will preach about they believe.

thats fine..

nothing wrong with that..

freedom means freedom

there is a fundamental difference though between doing what i stated and preaching death to living people, or celebrating the murder of innocents.
we shouldn't conflate the two

it also doesn't do our side well to dismiss those who disagree with us in first principles ie their faith as bigoted or ignorant.

that's just being closed minded.
their book like all books have all sorts of valid interpretations, yours, theirs, mine, his, hers. so on...

no one can claim ownership on ideas and how to read them now.
that includes our side

"They want to line up all the gay people against a wall, and shoot them"
what an awful, and morbid thing to say, why would anybody ever say that....

Back