How you feel about this?

MattyinAus

Reaction score
I'm very happy person.

But what gets me too much is:

1. Australia is too expensive! Carbon tax and GST is too high. Low demand in resources hurt my savings for USA. Flight tickets to Canberra from Townsville is extremely higher than my tickets to USA and within the country. I'm saving saving saving makes me to try spend less on food, making me unhealthier kind of person so I can get to USA. I started with savings over $5000 at beginning of the year. Since carbon tax and increased cost of living, its eating up my bank! I get paid around $880 per fortnight which is plenty enough for me to save for USA but the expenses is too high! Hence saving up to $300 each. I haven't spent anything else than shopping weekly, fuel for once a month and $380 per fortnight rental bill for living on campus. My flight ticket to Canberra is $550 return for one day (had to go back at end of day due to uni). Really!? Far out that is like one way ticket to LA which is well over 5000miles compared to 1200miles. Gosh Australia is so worse country of all! Damn politics!

2. My dad never talk to me anymore. I used to have very strong relationship with him. Always talk on phone every Sunday. However, he never return my calls for more than two weeks. He work for lifts and that during weekdays. But I'm sure he can call me back like never answering my calls! Imagine if he never answer his work calls? Oh dear, something is wrong. He always so obsessed with his girlfriend dancing rock n roll every week and every weekends. He never consider his son and daughter at all! Not happy.

3. Social life is sick! Even worse! I'm not like hellva busy with uni for 24/7? I still have spare time to hang out. Unfortunately, I always being partying lonely and that. I ask people who knows me to hang out politely. They say something like this "yes we will, but I'm busy with uni and work".....two days later I found out so many pictures of them and other friends on Facebook being uploaded.....This shit happens EVERY SINGLE EXACT time, place and person I ask to and that. How I am being desperate for? It never hurt to hang out with me at all? I think aspergers or 'weirdness of traits' (whose never knew I am an aspie) places red flag on me and consider me as last man standing. Whats wrong with you people!? So many ignoring and avoiding people to me! ALWAYS! OMG! Why life hating me while I'm so happy for being myself, tooo healthy, very fit person and got a job from USA that I love to go! Why people don't see me happy at all? Instead they go hang out with other people. Can't people make new friends anymore? I tell you what, I don't have a friend here. I consider a friend as 'the regular person to hang out with'.....not a person just talk to and not to hang out. Hence why my social skills so minimal and very dangerous!

4. I'm struggling to sell my advertised stuff here at the uni and Townsville for several weeks and months. I need to sell them because I don't need them anymore and also need savings to back up my finances for my USA trip. No one is interested. I have almost like a unused stuff warehouse in my room and being broke......I am very sure the stuff I am selling is actually not overpriced! I am very careful with the prices. Stuff I am selling are books for uni, filing cabinet, lecture/computer bags, printer, office chair, some sheets and whiteboard and that. I had a few people came up to me and had a look and become uninterested every single time. Man Im such a bad label! Can't sell! Now this soon going to be worse because I had to sell my car and must be gone before I go to USA in November......

RIP my life. Its hurting every exact movement I move!

I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything a complete stranger on the internet can do to help? It sounds like you're going through a lot right now.

Because no one give a shit to care who I am! Jesus christ! Why other people care for other people and not including me?

What I do?

No idea. Maybe people just don't know what to say and don't think they can help.

Either way, it must be a very lonely position for you to be in right now. I hope things get better.

No need to *cough cough* for attention, mate.

Remember what I just said in the other thread, enjoy life.

I'm sorry to hear your Dad has not been returning your calls. From my own experiences, family really is the best support I have. So keep trying to reach out to him. Are you still in touch with your sister?

We all go through periods like this in our lives. It's what we do during this time that leads us down the path our life takes. So try to focus on what is positive no matter how bad things may seem.

I know where you are coming from in regards to trying to make friends. Many just cannot accept those of us who do not fit in with their way of living. You have to find it in your heart to accept people as they are, no matter how imperfect they may be. Your happiness is a choice you make on your own. So hang in there, it gets easier with time.

When you get to USA you will forget about all those problems. You'll be too busy with new problems.:giggle: Just kidding! You'll be too busy with having FUN.

Now things changed suddenly.

1, My dad accidently have his phone on dead battery. He may be in trouble with his boss because he noticed his call was yesterday.

2. Dad is paying my flight tickets to the US consulate. I thanked to him. I didn't even asked him for that. Fathers day coming up soon, going to return the favour!

3. I am still confused about friendships.......big Facebook culling soon!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euBTkeHiSJk]I have trouble making friends and girlfriend - YouTube[/ame]

I've hard time selling things. Here in USA, I can drop them off to be auctioned off if I cannot sell them. Can you do that out there?

Back