How touching.....

I have to accept two bullies who passed away which hit by car..
Buried my old home where we used to be lived in Farm.. I know my two bullies loves run and roam.. *sigh*
We already miss'em dearly precouisly two bullies.. Espically not easy for my children kept weeping and upsetting want two bullies back.. I was told them yeah so am I but have to accept and move on.. as long will have brand new another bullies.. Seems okay but takes few days then forget about two bullies. Already they were accepted it and move on.. Finally glady it's over..

WaterRats13 said:
:cry: Oh no...that's such sad news, especially a 3 month old puppy...Hope Sarah will recover from this sad tragedy of losing her beloved puppy, Jack. :grouphug:

Yes, thank you, today I went to work and told my colleagues about Jack, one lady said "If I drive and hit a dog or a cat, I won't stop and pick it up, I will just drive off" I was too hurt to say anything back to her!

Hey, some people are so callous and have no feelings for pets I cannot understand them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've buried butterflies, earthworms, Christmas beetles, ants, spiders, birds, guchs, chickens, cows, sheep, boars, pigs, piglets, horses, rats, mice, catpillears, centipedes, and many more animals!!

WaterRats13 said:
Yeah and I bet she's having heaps of fun chasing unlimited numbers of tennis balls up there. ;)
yea true... she will do that.. smile.. :cuddle:

Sherrie said:
I've buried butterflies, earthworms, Christmas beetles, ants, spiders, birds, guchs, chickens, cows, sheep, boars, pigs, piglets, horses, rats, mice, catpillears, centipedes, and many more animals!!
WHOA! thats sooo LOT!!!!!

Defee said:
You know there are pet cemetaries? cool, huh? I saw a nice big pet cemetary in Buffalo, NY and it was awesome! We looked at some of them and most of them have pictures of dogs and cats! That shows how much people treasure their pets to put them in a special place like this pet cemetary..it was so beautiful!!

Despite the fact I know there are actual 'pet cemetaries' out there, but everytime I hear or see something about the pet cemetaries, I cannot help it but link it to Stephen King's 'Pet Sematary'! :lol:

Malfoyish said:
Awww, WaterRats...that is a beautiful gesture that was made to Happy. We lost a cat last summer...the mother of my cat now - she got sick rather suddenly and was dead two days later. We are convinced that she had some sort of a blockage inside...not sure what happened. Perhaps she discovered a bone on the floor and ate it or swallowed something she wasn't supposed to.

But...Betsy (our cat) at the time she died, was a new mother. Her kittens were only about six weeks old. Lucky, her first born, a male, went to my sister in law's house. Brownie, her second, and a female, was taken by our next door neighbors on one side, Moxie was third, also female, is the one we kept, and Diablo, her last one, a black male was taken by the neighbors on the other side.

We could have kept any one of them we wanted, but I had a special liking for Moxie. Betsy had the most trouble delivering Moxie, out of the four. i had to assist her, cut the cord separating mother and kitten, tie it off (all this while I was running back and forth from the computer trying to figure out emergency deliveries). Anyway...all four kittens made it out just fine, and Betsy was a wonderful mommy cat...until she started feeling sick. She refused to nurse them, she hissed at them and basically didn't want anything to do with them. We are assuming it is because she was being maternal and didn't want her kittens to get sick? Or she knew something was wrong with her?

Hmmm...anyway...we kept Moxie because of the four, Moxie looks the most like her. Almost a mirror image!!! Soooo...that, plus the kitty's personality...my gosh, it was kind of like Betsy all over again. Only Moxie is much more playful (she fetches, like a doggy would!) and much more affectionate. :)

Anyway, I've rambled off the topic...I'm sorry...point of this is to say we still have Betsy in our hearts, and her clone running around chasing pairs of socks. :) I will always miss that cat. Always...but ah, I know she's probably wrestling with Happy somewhere up there, isn't she? :)

Hugs,
Malfoyish

It's hard when one's pet dies that way -- My baby sister had a cat called, Blackie...the day he died, sis and I were at home alone, aged 6 and 7...Mum and Dad were away working, but we had a neighbour across the street, looking after us.
Anyway..Blackie came home and very lethgarthic -- weak...we didn't realise that something was wrong with him until he began to wobble around and vomiting everywhere. Sis and I were so upset, crying and scared -- didn't know what to do, we called our speech therapist friend who came over as soon as she could. There was nothing we could have done for Blackie...he did know that we did try to help ease the pain as much to our abilities. He died in our arms.

Mum reckons that Blackie must've gotten poisoned cos he was vomiting and having fits (wobbly).

sorry i understand how u feel going thru this
difficult time
i recalled about my dear beloved dog died
one of these days i never forget

Back