How to win in betting?

To be successful in betting you need to be disciplined and never greed. Always follow one guys who can provide best tips in football betting. Never chased fixed tips and such tipsters they will ruin you. Also I recommend to find good bookmaker, for example I work with https://betyetu.info.ke/ really professional service.

saywhatkid

Huked on fonix werx!
Premium Member
If you pay attention, you'll see there are at least 3 of these profiles: Pikenn, Worlder, and Tilerr that ask a question, answer it, and provide links to websites. Most of the links are buried in the post, making it harder to see. I could do a few screenshots, but I'll let the viewers here do their own research.

Just click on one of these guys, check the activity they've had. You'll see a bunch of these things. Reminds me of infomercials.
Pikenn ~ "Ever tried to get grass stains out of your whites?"
Worlder ~ "Yes I have! But sometimes, even bleach does not get my whites clean."
Tilerr ~ "You need Whiteandbrite! Check out their website: &%#$@"

Oh wow. So I just looked up Pikenn's posting history and it's literally just a series of rhetorical questions. Good catch. I'm ignoring these guys.

And they always respond to each other's posts. So I'm assuming same person with 3 different accounts just making it seem like 3 legitimate people.

saywhatkid

Huked on fonix werx!
Premium Member
Oh wow. So I just looked up Pikenn's posting history and it's literally just a series of rhetorical questions. Good catch. I'm ignoring these guys.

And they always respond to each other's posts. So I'm assuming same person with 3 different accounts just making it seem like 3 legitimate people.
Yeah, and the domains are all over the place. For instance, the one shown above has a "ke" domain, which is Kenya. I saw others from different places.

saywhatkid

Huked on fonix werx!
Premium Member
@Pikenn
@Tilerr

I'm impressed, you can post and then switch over to your other account in less than one minute :lol:
View attachment 26588
No idea if it is one person or two, but they could easily have 2 laptops, phones, etc. They could be roomies, or not. Wouldn't be real hard to be logged in on two devices at the same time. The mods would be able to check the online times. But I'm guessing the mods aren't checking this stuff much, or we wouldn't be having this chat.

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk