How to record our chat on vp-200?

starrygaze

Reaction score
ooops I mean vp-100. not vp-200.

I have not look into SorensonVRS for info how to record of video? Any of you ever tried before? How can I record VP into my computer? I like to keep good memorial for reaosns.

I have not look into SorensonVRS for info how to record of video? Any of you ever tried before? How can I record VP into my computer? I like to keep good memorial for reaosns.

My Grandma LMM does,But I don't know how she does it.. Hmm will she tell?
I will get back later on this.

LMM Granddaughter

record by the vcr.. just put blank tape and when it's time on the VP.. click record.

Coolie,

Starrygaze was asking how to save on her computer ? And yes it can be done. Because grandma LMM does it, Unstead of save on VCR tapes.

Thank you for letting other people know how to save on VRC tapes. But You can save on your computer, So if you want to e-mail someone your V/P chat.

Have a great Sunday day,
LMM Granddaughter

Coolie,

Starrygaze was asking how to save on her computer ? And yes it can be done. Because grandma LMM does it, Unstead of save on VCR tapes.

Thank you for letting other people know how to save on VRC tapes. But You can save on your computer, So if you want to e-mail someone your V/P chat.

Have a great Sunday day,
LMM Granddaughter

Exact what I want that into my computer so can edit vp movies. I dunno how impossible? Last time I saw someone in Arkansas and he does have VP on his computer. It supports Window only. Entire computers are Mac. I don't see how works?

Hey I tired tape VP with VCR tape and it worked. I never knew about this until this message board wow!

i already know abt this tape copy.. i dont try this but if it important or reason yea i will

There is no info on sorenson manual about this! I know for sure even though I left that manual at work.
Really it is very simple, you hook up the video cable starting VP to VCR or DVD recorder "Video in", then have another cable hook up video out then to video in on your TV set. Then you start recording and start play your VP, does not matter which one VP100 or 200.
I have done that many times.

Instead of your VP going into your television, have it go into your VCR or recording device. That way, everything that goes through the recording device... can be recorded.

I used to do that when I recorded some interesting scenes from various video games I played. :)

Back