How to heal from broken heart?

Reaction score
How do you heal from a broken heart, even when it's a very OLD broken heart?

Funny thing about broken heart, it sure is like glue, they sticks, no matter how long the time goes! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

What I like is the virtuous woman, which I imagines is a rare woman! I doubt such a woman exists today.

Why do women falls for bullshit and gets ****ed up and gets used up, and they keeps doing the same thing over and over and over... so they keeps on moving from one man to the next man and the next man and then the next man, thinking they'll find true love when the true love was the FIRST one! They'll NEVER learn!

What's the point of this love? Nothing but bullshit! I wish I could cut it out of my heart, be cold, never feel again! (sighs). **** all this shit, anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude if you going from bible about vituous women then no hope for you..
my first husband was arse ...i no idea where he is now or even if he alive that was 30yrs ago but not one single day gone passed that i not thought of him.
You put your life into compartments and live it

Yes, there are still virtuous Proverbs 31 women around. I'm sorry that one is not in your life.

It does take time and effort to get over a broken heart. Dwelling on the pain and reliving the hurtful experiences won't help. Trite as it sounds, focusing on other people and helping others in constructive ways is a better way to heal. It doesn't replace the lost love but it soothes some of the pain.

Dwelling on loss only creates bitterness. Bitterness doesn't attract positive people into our lives.

Yes, there are still virtuous Proverbs 31 women around. I'm sorry that one is not in your life.

It does take time and effort to get over a broken heart. Dwelling on the pain and reliving the hurtful experiences won't help. Trite as it sounds, focusing on other people and helping others in constructive ways is a better way to heal. It doesn't replace the lost love but it soothes some of the pain.

Dwelling on loss only creates bitterness. Bitterness doesn't attract positive people into our lives.

very true

You can use an umbrella to keep the rain from falling on your head. religious is not allowed on this forum and if you're trying to use this thread for this reason is should be locked.
Those are lyrics from a song by the Brothers Gibb; it's not religious.

"And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain falling down?"

Well if you former lover keeps going after people that aren't good for her then why are you obsessing over her? She clearly has mental problems/karma to deal with.

And using the bible as a guide for women isnt quite the best idea. The truth is all women are their own person. Some women are sluts, some are angels, some are in between. One thing I do notice about couples is that they sometimes deserve each other.

For example, there was this couple and they fight all the time I would think why are they even together? Well the guy is a loser and the girl has low self-esteem. Don't think you're missing out on a great opportunity.

Some people are just messed up and it's not good for both if you stick with them.

Try to find something positive to do like a hobby. For example, do you like going for a walk? Flying a kite, driving around, traveling, etc....? Do that and that will get your mind into a better state.

What I like is the virtuous woman, which I imagines is a rare woman! I doubt such a woman exists today.

Why do women falls for bullshit and gets ****ed up and gets used up, and they keeps doing the same thing over and over and over... so they keeps on moving from one man to the next man and the next man and then the next man, thinking they'll find true love when the true love was the FIRST one! They'll NEVER learn!

What's the point of this love? Nothing but bullshit! I wish I could cut it out of my heart, be cold, never feel again! (sighs). **** all this shit, anyway!

Why do so many men abuse their wives or have affairs?

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Nothing like duct tape to fix broken objects or organs. Sorry bad joke...

Wirelessly posted

The person is doing nothing wrong they aren't debating about the kind of character they like in a woman. It's simply their preference. The only way it becomes an issue if it gets carried away and depth discussion.

Dude if you going from bible about vituous women then no hope for you..
my first husband was arse ...i no idea where he is now or even if he alive that was 30yrs ago but not one single day gone passed that i not thought of him.
You put your life into compartments and live it
I agree with this. Sometimes time doesn't make it go away. Stay busy. Go out with friends, meet people through a mutual hobby. Try to avoid things that you know will set off memories.

Back