how to dispel rumors about relationship?

WilGecko

Reaction score
just wondering how do you in your opinion, dispel false rumors that many people think is true? cuz happened to me recently and tried to tell them but not quite get thru to their heads, before it gets out of hand? anyone?

Will i been there and in CA is the WORSE place to deal with gossip ur better off NOT paying attention the gossip WILL Die down some poeple have nothing better to do with time on thier hands, IF its not true of whom yr not seeing, then just simple ingore them ONLY U will know the truth not them...

Well, there was a rumor about me and Lisa when we showed up at ASD for a basketball game. When we found out what the rumor was. We kept on willing to correct those people who asked us if it was true or etc..

I have always made it clear to them that if they hear something that they want to ....they can ask us for that information. Most of them already knew that we're that open minded to even answer questions instead of avoiding them.

If there are a rumor about you...go and correct them. If there's a rumor about them...go and ask them if it's true..they may never knew that the rumor was ongoing. That might give them a chance to disperse their rumors.

Rumours sucks. I always make it very clear to my friends that if they hear rumours about me, not to pass it onto other people but to come to me directly and ask me about it. I will do the same for them, if I hear rumours, I would just :shrug: and then go to that person directly and ask.

Hello,

I am not trust of rumors and alway rumors true or fake i rather if they are rumors and they must ask me first instend of rumors also I will explain to make clear who is of my friends but I hate that and I have mores carefully myself..

you will be carefully yourself..

Rumors is :crazy:

~hug~

Welcome to DEAF CULTURE! That's how it goes when word is talked about among deafies!

OK I understand, thanks for the opinions, I will just ignore them, though they ask me again if it's true, cuz of my relationship w/ my exgf, we are just friend nothing more

Hearing people can spread the false rumors about each other. Just like deaf people. *Sigh*

rumors spread like wildfire -- and they often CHANGE from 1 statement to the next statement :roll:

YOU know the truth of what happened and u made ur explaination once and for all to those who asked u abt it and they still dont accept ur explaination -- it is their problem not urs

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Hearing people can spread the false rumors about each other. Just like deaf people. *Sigh*

That's very true. I work with a bunch of guys in their 30's, 40's, and 50's and all they do is spread rumors and backstab each other

yeah I know that's been going on a lot even w/ small group of local friends, I guess it's hard to keep the truth accurate, otherwise it would be rumors

Vampyrox.. you wish :roll:

If they r telling me about the people.. it's like they have NO LIFE. They do not know how to keep their NOSE out of their business. I d rather those people to tell me their business DIRECTLY without anypeople who involved their business! I would do the same thing.

People who dont talk about the people which they are SMART.

People who talk about the people which they have no life!

That's a FACT.

Don't even bother wasting your time trying to convince people that the rumors are false.
Sounds like you already tried to correct them, obviously they are not listening.
This happened to me, I simply let them spread the rumors. They'll believe whatever they want to believe, even if I tried to change their minds. I realized that they were not true friends and distanced myself from them.

obvious, people alway get wrong ideas and make wrong rumor without thinking twice... well honest... the RUMOR never dies.

thats really suck!
but thats life.

Wesley1482 said:
obvious, people alway get wrong ideas and make wrong rumor without thinking twice... well honest... the RUMOR never dies.

thats really suck!
but thats life.
Yeah, sometimes we're stuck with rumors for the rest of our lives. Just last month, someone mentioned something that they heard 10 years ago in high school! Jeez! :crazy:

VamPyroX said:
Yeah, sometimes we're stuck with rumors for the rest of our lives. Just last month, someone mentioned something that they heard 10 years ago in high school! Jeez! :crazy:

yeah everyone will alway brought it up and do all over again... make :bsflag: all over again..

Life goes on carried all the way...

Naturally everyones are feel bored and starting bs stories or twisted stories..
Made me fall sleep..
Actually I've heard some of peepz are stabb'n our back names.. We felt like lauff'n what their problem.??

What they really wants ? We would like know why .. really not necessary.. preferable focus our families likely you do... Let them talk.. one day who will turns into sour and become bs more.. Let them.. pointless and useless too..
Likely..what Eternity's wrote:..
If they r telling me about the people.. it's like they have NO LIFE. They do not know how to keep their NOSE out of their business. I d rather those people to tell me their business DIRECTLY without anypeople who involved their business! I would do the same thing.
People who dont talk about the people which they are SMART.
People who talk about the people which they have no life!
That's a FACT.
as same thing... Wesley1482's wrote:
thats really suck!
but thats life.

Btw, *useless*
but.. you're still talking about your past life cuz r u still their names stabb'n no difference.. likely mine what am I said talk'n about the past in their no name on post.. as such r u included same thing..
Nobody purrrfect..
As long do make sure respect everyones.. espically no BS!

Back