Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Once a month

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Every 6 weeks or so

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Never! I like my car Dirty

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
I do washing my van one or two times each weeks and I mostly vaccum inside cuz of allergry .... The carpart has lots of sands and dust........ I loves to keep cleans and smell so good. Keep me busy to wash my van because of bugs and dirty..... I live top of the hill and forest.... When u drive on driveway and there are 900 feets hill of the driveway. If there are heavy muddy on driveway, I do walk up the hills and I refuses drive on muddy drivway and it can't be damage the engines.

I am wrong sentence "it can't be damage the engine" oopssss YES it can be ruin the engine on top the hills when u drive back and forth on top the hill driveway.... I mostly paid lot of the money on engines . I try to save the money to put a black cement on driveway. It costs me 22,000.oo for 1/2 or little less than that on black cement.... I felt so heart attack with the prices....maybe I keep look for cheap prices but I know it is very expensive cost the black cement

I clean my car(s) every two weeks, but sometimes a weekly carwash is okay as long as I need to. My kids would leave their junkies in my cars...argh! So pickin' up after themselves will teach them responsibility. Still they leave sticky gooey-yuckie drinks or cotton candy once in a while. If they don't do any of these, then my car is still clean so it will be every 2 weeks. Why would I wash my old vehicles for? Both of 'em are 1992 and 1981...oh, well. I don't mind keepin' em clean. I wash the windows every 4 days to keep the road visibility sharp. And dust 'em inside and outside. Vacuum interiors completely. Then spray with "Nu-Car"...I dunno why I like that scent. Drive me crazy. LOL! :lol:

<---Too lazy to clean my car up. My car would be declared a Federal Disaster Area! :lol:

Next time I buy a vehicle it better have rubber floor mats not carpet cuz I spill a lot of coke on the carpet. Only a few cars and trucks have such floor coverings instead of carpet esp cop cars and taxi cabs. My old Ranger had a rubber mat and it was easy to take a broom or hose it out when cleaning out the truck.

We wash and vacuum our vehicles about once a week or two weeks, depending on the weather. I have a 95 Jeep, Hubby has a 2001 Durango, and he has a full-size 99 work van.

I keep my Jeep very organized with an over-the-seat organizer and storage bins. I empty the trash every day that I use my car. When I clean it, I shake out the mats and vacuum the floors. I wipe down the steering wheel, dash board, and armrests. Washing the car includes opening up the doors and hatches and cleaning the jamb areas and weatherstripping. After washing the car, I towel dry it to prevent spots. Hubby waxes it for me, and puts Armorall on the tires.

At least a couple times a year, we steam clean the seats and carpets, except the Durango's leather seats.

People are always shocked at how old our vehicles are. They always think they are much newer because they look so good. :D

I taught my grandsons how to wash and detail cars, so they can do my car now, and maybe they can start earning money for cleaning cars.

Back