How nevrous are you?

illustrator

Reaction score
Describle yourself how nervous when you see someone?

I may not thirst,
I haven't run after I breath hard,
I though of soul,
I dream for more best or worst moves,
Speaking something, what I can't or should do that,
I am in love or crazy.

im rarely nervous becuz i always go out w someone i click with, not a complete stranger.

My hands get all wet and sweaty.
My eyes start jiggling.
My arms and hands start shaking.
My shirts get soaked with sweat.
My mouth starts drooling.
My pants get soaked in my own piss.
My knees begin to wobble.

Actually, nothing really... I enjoy meeting people. :thumb:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
My hands get all wet and sweaty.
My eyes start jiggling.
My arms and hands start shaking.
My shirts get soaked with sweat.
My mouth starts drooling.
My pants get soaked in my own piss.
My knees begin to wobble.

Actually, nothing really... I enjoy meeting people. :thumb:
:laugh2:

I clinch my jaw
I get goosebumps
I get cold
I shake
I put my head down

Not anymore I grew up. :cool:

Originally posted by illustrator
Describle yourself how nervous when you see someone?

1. sweaty hands

2. heart beats wild

3. worried about if friend or some1 i like not show up at certain time I told them to do s.

4. blah :)

Originally posted by illustrator
I may not thirst,
I haven't run after I breath hard,
I though of soul,
I dream for more best or worst moves,
Speaking something, what I can't or should do that,
I am in love or crazy.

Me too! I hate to make a bad move.:(

addition, I even thump my legs for no reason!

Depends on who the person I'm meeting -- I'd become quiet and unsure of what to say...tend to talk about the weather first, heheheh! Doesn't everyone??? ;)

Im pretty cool with meeting new people.. but like last night i went nuts! David sent me a msg saying "want to hang out?" And im like, "well you're home, and home is far." (hour and a half away)Thats when he said he was at his parent's, which is 20 mins away. I said yes then i flipped out and cleaned my room (lindsey was over as well) and i kept blabbing, i got cold, hot, cold, hot.. Blehhh and when he came Bill and his friend Russ were being mean =X Bill said "he's coming over this late? I sense booty call!!" And Russ agreed.

Anyways, I usually pace a lot, and pee a lot when im nervous to meet somone. But usually I dont have a lot of time to think about it cause its more often than not, last min :)

I feel nervous and shyness when I meet new people. Not ask me why. Just happen to have habit since I born that way.

Break my ice after meet them like second time or more.

Originally posted by Lasza
I feel nervous and shyness when I meet new people. Not ask me why. Just happen to have habit since I born that way.

Break my ice after meet them like second time or more.

Were you nervous and shy when you first met KnightWolf68, eh?

Originally posted by ChelEler
Were you nervous and shy when you first met KnightWolf68, eh?

Good question, I do remmy he and I don't doing friendly physical and some talking different.
Second time or more, we get much better than first time.

I do remmy I do have shyness habit to some ppl. But KW68, let see what his saying when he read this post.

I have a hard time talking to girls. Makes me nervous when they talk to me. I keep asking mysel is my face clean, food in teeth. ect wish I had more guts.

:laugh2: Doesn't everyone want to make the first impression a good one for the first meeting?? :dunno:

i was nervovs when i met my man the first time. I remember my man wants to hold my hand i was like ohh shit and told him i have to go bathroom. then after that i come back and hold his hand.

Back