how much do you pay for gas? (how often?)

Get Yugo!

I test drove brand new Yugo back in 1988, I don't like this car cuz I can't find first gear!! There is no "H" in it. I have driven manual shift car for many years and Yugo is one and only car w/ funky manual shifter. Even Dealer had to play with it till he finally found 1st gear. No thanks, I'm not buying it.

Catty

i wus say about 80 dollars per week. it depends on where i go.

it would be a different story if you have your own kids like i have my daughter. she has some sports and activities in different places and i have to drive from there to there.

I fill it up twice a week at roughly 45 bucks each way. I don't do semi fill-ups, wouldn't want to be surprised and run out of gas in the middle of the road.

I test drove brand new Yugo back in 1988, I don't like this car cuz I can't find first gear!! There is no "H" in it. I have driven manual shift car for many years and Yugo is one and only car w/ funky manual shifter. Even Dealer had to play with it till he finally found 1st gear. No thanks, I'm not buying it.

Catty

Damn you! I am waiting to hear what Deaf Mater said about Yugo.

Yes, Yugo is worse ever! Just start with 2nd gear, fuck first gear.

Hey, Sorry, man .. for not responding... How do I have that Yugo that have 179k miles on it.. Well, I usually bought and collected junk cars here one of em was a yugo from a guy who called us to remove it from his backyard after over 10 years sitting.I towed it away I paid 40 bucks for it from him who told me it was great car for him... as it still runs but clutch was gone before it parked.. but I peeked on the speedo it showed 79k on it but this guy said it already turned over once so that mean 179k on it .. wow .. that is only one I knew of was a excellent car I am sure it may be one out of 500 may be that good ... hope it helps ...Any Yugo fans out there huh..haha.. But check out Chevrolet Geo's as they seem become one of hottest old used cars today I have 4 of em two Storms and one 2 doors Metro and 4 Doors Metro I got several people stopped by expressed thier interests in em to fix up as I think they may be cheaper to fix em up than buy new small cars they ran well over good 30 to 35 miles per gallons... I sold one two weeks ago

When school was open, I filled up my tank once a week. The last time was 2 days ago and it costed almost $65. Now, school is out I am not driving as much. I walk to the food store if I need a few items.. No point in driving unless I plan on doing a big shopping trip. I usually meet my ex hubby about 20 mins away to pick and drop my daughter off...I plan on telling him that I will use the Baltimore Light rail to go from Glen Burnie to Towson to get my daughter and then ride back. Anything not to drive!

Spend on average of around $300 a month on gas for personal and work. I get reimbursed back for traveling, no complaints but one disadvantage, I use my own car for traveling not business' car.

I haven't spend anything on gas for 6 months. So it would be zero as I don't have a car.

Same here! No gas bills, no insurance bills, and no maintenance bills. Ain't it great!!!

Yes, that's a good point. Lucky, do have good public transports here, but a downside is no buses go on weekend near by my home area but in other areas does get a buses services.

my ford f150 truck every week i drive to work to home sometime to other place if need for work

everyday drive to miami from tamarac fl
about 20 miles one way to work

fill up my tank gas is 70 to 90

but i always drive like old man to save 20% gas by dont use ac and race to red light and slow down without gas to red light
and stay in speed limit when i see red i will leave it go dont touch it you know what i mean and on highway i always in 2 lane which it have 4 or 3 lane i would stay away from far car like 4 sec to me
so that how i get about 17 mpg on my ford truck

i think i drove that truck over 30k miles it had 75k miles now my first used truck lol

i almost never fill my tank, i jut pump in 50 buks. last friday i decided to fill it up and it ran up to about 60 buks damn. i drive 20 min one way to work so on weekend my car is usually parked unless need to use the car. i know this weekend my car gonna do alot of sitting since i will b going camping and doing some serious drinking lol

I just filled up $45 dollars worth of full tank on my car and depending on my traveling schedule, if there were none, then the full tank will last me two weeks. If I do travel, it can be filling up the tank once a week.

two trucks= about $80-100 a week. Turn a/c off in the morning and turn a/c on in the afternoon . Depend on blazing sun

I spend about $40-45 every week due to a long commute to work and back home.

Back