How many pets do you have?

What's wrong with cooking for dogs?

I cook for my dogs. I started doing it when we had the tainted dog food scare.

The vet gave me some awesome recipes!

I still buy dry dog food. It saves a lot of money when you make your own food for the dogs.

I boil the chicken and cook a pot of rice and cook some peas with no salt.

Mix it all up (without the bones of course)

You can also use liver or lamb etc. and other veggies.

Portion them out in Zip lock bags and freeze them.

The Best. It is a major treat for my dogs and cat.

I cook for my dogs. I started doing it when we had the tainted dog food scare.

The vet gave me some awesome recipes!

I still buy dry dog food. It saves a lot of money when you make your own food for the dogs.

I boil the chicken and cook a pot of rice and cook some peas with no salt.

Mix it all up (without the bones of course)

You can also use liver or lamb etc. and other veggies.

Portion them out in Zip lock bags and freeze them.

The Best. It is a major treat for my dogs and cat.

I cook for our dogs too. It seems important to their health and happiness.

I do the same thing like what you said. My problem is that, sometimes, my dog didn't like too soft rice.

My dogs like Natural Balance (cans) for every morning. I also have Natural Balance & Orijen for dry foods. They don't like the dry foods, but they "force" themselves to eat them because some dog foods are pretty expensive. Sometimes, I put some cheeses on the dry food with a very little water in the bowls. I haven't tried a cottage cheese for them. I don't like the idea for the chicken because they are downers. But, it is only way for them to eat the chicken. I never give them a beef, duck, and... people. ha ha.

Actually, I went to a dog fair show a few weeks ago. One man took a walk with his dog, and his dog is about 20 years old. I wished that I had the time to ask him what kind of food that he feeds his dog. What a mystery!

i have one dog

his name is demarko and he's pretty hyper and bigger stronger than me. he's half rottiwiler and half ridgeback... i'm not sure he grows bigger a bit. :o

index.cfm

One overdemanding, overprotecting, totally wonder Cairn Terrier....My best friend....

Daisy Mae!

We have 0. :( We used to have a basset hound that was 16.9 years old when she died. She was born on Chistmas Eve of 1990 and died in September of 2007.

When I am older & move out on my own, I want to adopt a basset hound from the Ontario Basset Rescue. :)

i have 2 dogs! one is a mix breed between a poodle and a cocker spaineil sorry can't spell right. Its a boy and his name is Shadow. And i have a beagle who is a girl named Sierra. Shadow is the love of my life as a pet! the beagle is my little bro's dog..so i really have 2 dogs! I'm thinking of getting a another dog a huskie. don't know if i wanted a girl or a boy yet. :)

I have 1 dog Lola a Bichon Frize, 3 chipmunks, 1 corn snake

You have chipmunks in England?

Usually if you try to keep them caged a pets, they turn on each other and eat the brains. Winner take all.

I have two dogs one is full beagles-girl her name is Pandy and another is half beagles&Bassinet-boy his name is Walter

Attachments

• sara's pics 11 001.jpg
    sara's pics 11 001.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1
  • Sara's pictures-12 004.jpg
    Sara's pictures-12 004.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Sara's pictures-12 005.jpg
    Sara's pictures-12 005.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Sara's pictures-12 008.jpg
    Sara's pictures-12 008.jpg