• Twice

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Thrice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four or more

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once they are divorced, they should not be remarried. Long Term Relationship (LTR) without getting remarried is much better, isn't it? Divorce is not as bad as marriage. That's a good experience, more like a popular quote, "Practices make perfect."

I am remarried for the 2nd time and life is so much better than it was when I was single. Maybe, you shouldnt be remarried after you divorce but pls do not tell others what they should and shouldnt do in their love lifes. Everyone has their own needs.

I am remarried for the 2nd time and life is so much better than it was when I was single. Maybe, you shouldnt be remarried after you divorce but pls do not tell others what they should and shouldnt do in their love lifes. Everyone has their own needs.

I agreed. I do better in marriage life than in single life.
I just simple dislike being single. I believe I'm happier in marriage life.
:roll:

Once they are divorced, they should not be remarried. Long Term Relationship (LTR) without getting remarried is much better, isn't it? Divorce is not as bad as marriage. That's a good experience, more like a popular quote, "Practices make perfect."

This is what my lawyer said to me when I divorced my first husband. He said it is better I don't get married again for the second time. But I did get married for the second time to my present husband after 18 years since the divorce. So it is worth it anyway. Second time around is better than the first time around. :lol: As for long term relationship like Common In Law Marriages here in Canada we have many of them like that. If a couple wish to be legally married, that is okay. If the couple don't want to, that is okay as long as they make the decision to decide to marry or not. :cool2:

This is what my lawyer said to me when I divorced my first husband. He said it is better I don't get married again for the second time. But I did get married for the second time to my present husband after 18 years since the divorce. So it is worth it anyway. Second time around is better than the first time around. :lol: As for long term relationship like Common In Law Marriages here in Canada we have many of them like that. If a couple wish to be legally married, that is okay. If the couple don't want to, that is okay as long as they make the decision to decide to marry or not. :cool2:

agreed with the matter of decision making either way. I am aware of Common Law in Marriage, we have lots of those situation in the states as well. For some people, it is better off getting married, stay single or right in the middle.

Is it better to find Love....then Loss...or not to find Love at all? At times I wonder.....
Some people say "it's better the 2nd.....the 3rd...time around."
I'm divorced, will never remarry again. I've nothing against marriage....a couple I know just celebrated their "50th" Wedding Anniversary!....Damn! Amazing! (or to me it is).

to my experience, some of you may agree or have had the same thing.

To be honest, I already divorced before I got married to current wife but the first one was a mistake and a waste of time because after the first one the love just went down fast... making me feel the 2nd marriage is the first one which is now 12 years... we are separated but living together to support the kids and the money situation until we are comfortable to move apart with enough money to start with because we have four kids together and bad economy. So from that, I have learned and realized the love is the main thing that beats anything and keeps you alive no matter if you are married or not. I promised myself no more marriage if I get divorced once again... if I did get the 2nd divorce, heck with it, just start dating or fall in love and stay that way without tying the knots again. Like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell... they have been together for years like they are married but they havent tied the knots..Goldie is afraid to do that for her fourth time, and lose kurt.. so they both agreed not to.. guess what they are still together with happiness and love. So marriage is just something like "I have contract to follow every law with other person I love and I can not do anything else" stuff.

Back