How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is snowing. 1-3 inches. This is second time for Western New York.

It started when it got dark around 5 pm.

It started just as I walked out of Target, and then it wasn't too bad, but after a stop at Alidi's, it picked up considerably, and I knew it was time to head back before I got caught unawares.

It was snowing at lunch time here in Toronto. Yesterday night it was just above freezing, and I had 20 cold minutes waiting for the bus (outside BRCD, funnily enough) and then another 10 minutes waiting for the streetcar in insufficiently warm coat!

Tonight a bit of the snow had lingered on the grass too. Noooooooo...

warmed up a bit, but still cold. supposed to start snowing again later, grrr. did find some warmer socks, and foot warmers (like those Hot Hands thingy? they make some for feet now, so I'' be trying them out when I remember I have some).

Cold as ice cream here. Is there a Jazzcui somewhere I can borrow? :lol:

Sister sent me a weather map on FB...all the temperatures in USA...said she "hated us Floridians"!...LOL....I told her....stay warm all you Turkeys in Carolina!...

Sister sent me a weather map on FB...all the temperatures in USA...said she "hated us Floridians"!...LOL....I told her....stay warm all you Turkeys in Carolina!...

And Arizonans too!

Got an extra room us turkeys in Carolina can use?? :giggle:

Its colder than a witches tit in a brass bra.

I cycled 25 miles in one hour 15 min, my fastest ever thanks to 70 degrees warm.

Better than Ohio hospitality and rootin' for the Buckeyes? :P

Oh hush you know my exwife is in Ohio :squint: You know what I used to call the buckeyes with I lived up there (the buckeye state remember) ... worthless nuts :laugh2:

My husband thinks it's freezing out at 49º, our coldest night this fall. I think it feels amazing. He has his big ski jacket on to take Marley for her walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back