How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
78, and windy at 15 MPH.

pouring with rain all afternoon and I been stuck in it no coat or umberlla

I'm in Austin, Texas. The weather is beautiful! 89 F Sunny

We have been in the upper 90's all week but cools off nice in the evening. Not too bad but I am looking forward to the cooler weather. I miss my hot tea and cozy slippers.

Stormy.... been in the upper 90's all week.... :doh: Can't wait for it to start cooling down! Of course once it starts getting cooler I'll start complaining wishing it was warmer... I wish it could just stay in the 70's year round!

A wild day temperature wise.... when I went outside it was 72, and by the time got back to Chicago it was 86, and by 6 PM it was 75. Now 73.

68 and a beautiful and pleasant day. Perfect for getting outside today.

Miserable ! IT feel like 91 and is like a stove outside , I am not seeing many animals or birds

Miserable ! IT feel like 91 and is like a stove outside , I am not seeing many animals or birds

Birds are animals ;)

Temps dropped here - about 79 now. Was in the 90's earlier. Just got a little rain as the storms are north of us.

79 here. The forecast calls for us to be down to a high of 60 next Thursday.

Happy times are on the way!

79 here. The forecast calls for us to be down to a high of 60 next Thursday.

Happy times are on the way!

I love those temperatures. A little warm here 99º but we don't get the high humidity.

You guys are going to be complaining of the snow and cold temps pretty soon.

Botti, you will be getting your doggies cute sweaters out pretty soon.

I love those temperatures. A little warm here 99º but we don't get the high humidity.

You guys are going to be complaining of the snow and cold temps pretty soon.

Botti, you will be getting your doggies cute sweaters out pretty soon.

You are right! Almost unbelievably, my husband pointed some cute dog sweaters out to me when we were in the store this week.

It's not something he really gets enthused about, so I guess he must be tired of summer too. :)

You are right! Almost unbelievably, my husband pointed some cute dog sweaters out to me when we were in the store this week.

It's not something he really gets enthused about, so I guess he must be tired of summer too. :)

This made me laugh so hard. My hubby always gets this funny look on his face when I am looking at doggie clothes for Marley. Like "please don't pick pink" HAHAHA.

I'm always looking for cute sweaters for Marley but really hard to find in her tiny size. I did buy her a super cute purple collar at the groomer the other day. When hubby takes her for her walks at night, it's a black harness and black leash.:giggle:

Birds are animals ;)

Temps dropped here - about 79 now. Was in the 90's earlier. Just got a little rain as the storms are north of us.

it's too hot to think straight . I was on the computer and had my TV too on and a weather warning came on but I missed it and I found out from my daughter tonight there was a tornado in my area . We got some rain and I did not know it was lighting out and took my dog out . I did not hear the thunder and a huge bolt of lighting came down . I never seen one that close before and it was too close for comfort .

Been stormy and raining all evening with some really bad lightening.

Was 96 today with high humidity. Index was well into the 100's.

Been that way for a week now.

65 now, 50's tonight. Won't be too much longer before we see 40's. :cold:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back