How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
snow is soon to be here, boooo!

Severe weather is coming. Just got a Flash Flood Watch effective until 1 this afternoon. Just what we didn't need. :(

Whoops, that severe weather isn't for today. It's for tomorrow, and they did say a tornado is possible.

Last edited:
Rain rain rain rain. It was flooded all the way to my knees tonight and I us to help my sister move her car to higher ground.

COLD!! I had to dash back inside for a long-sleeved shirt thick enough for the bike ride today. :cold:

snowing! it alternated between rain and snow today (rain first, then snow, then rain, then snow!). Now it's just snowing. ick.

Wish I have some of the snow. Seen it's dropping down to the 30s out in the midwest.

55 right now, 52 the high for tomorrow with a low of 36 forecast.

Crazy that some of you are getting snow in September. Looks like it may be a very long cold winter for a lot of you.

Here high 90's-100º next 5 days.

Might have to buy some "real" winter clothes for our Chicago trip. I don't even own a heavy jacket. Hot blooded California Valley Girl. OMG!!

Crazy that some of you are getting snow in September. Looks like it may be a very long cold winter for a lot of you.

Here high 90's-100º next 5 days.

Might have to buy some "real" winter clothes for our Chicago trip. I don't even own a heavy jacket. Hot blooded California Valley Girl. OMG!!

Angel1989.... the weather forecast right now says we will have several days of sub-70's temps, and that's a likely indicator of how things will go this fall. We are getting our first taste of the autumn weather a little early.

Today's high will be 56, the low being 46 tonight, and it's already 54 now. Saturday will be similar, with highs/lows being 57/47, and Sunday will be much warmer with 62/52. As for next week, it might be warmer, but unpredictability is in play here.

And it's raining.

Woke up to 46 degrees this morning. I don't mind it one bit! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back