How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
39, but feels like 45, AND we got heavy rain sometime last night.

COLD! snowed a bit more last night, temp is 10 degrees F. brrr! my dog was shivering after a quick potty trip outside, I had to carry him inside and get him warmed up. better find his rubber boots!

now -2. BRRRR. yay for a functioning heater in my car! my last car didn't have a functioning heater. AC worked great but heat was always cold/cool air, weird. thanks mom for letting me buy your car!

down to -15. doggy, get ready to get bundled up for the last potty trip of the night!

Last warm day - 60's for high. The crash, boom, bang into the 30's tonight & 40's for highs for at least the next 7 days.

It was sunny and bit of cloudy day... nice and cool.

COLD!! I had to ride my bicycle due to movie filming taking place not far from here, and boy, what a rude surprise I got.

Sunny and 45F, 28F tonight. I'm not used to this, burr! :giggle:

up to 1 this afternoon.. apparently it got down to -21 very early this morning, BRRRRRRR! at least the sun is out.

Right now it's 28 degrees. Low tonight is gonna get to about 25. :cold:, but hey, I dressed warm enough. :P

-26 early this morning! a record for this area for November! brrrrrrr

I need to get some warmer socks for my cold feet. it's 3 out right now.

cold and windy today. Went through two hail storms within an hour although only the size of mothballs.

SNOWING. Oh, the irony of choosing to ride my bike right before it begins. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back