How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderstorm @ 1:30 in the morning in November? Those don't happen that often. :|

8am and its overcast but will not rain today.....

Today's forecast 61 and partly cloudy.
Tomorrow's high 34...

Today is fair.... slightly cooler than it was yesterday, but still mild. Tomorrow, on the other hand, not so much. 30's tomorrow, teens overnight. :(

cold. it snowed last night. supposed to get even colder later, ew.

Snow still coming down like crazy. We are up to 7 inches. It's so blizzardy out there that we even made the news on CNN. Yay! LOL

that would be great, can't wait to see it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_2330.jpg
    100_2330.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_2334.jpg
    100_2334.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 56
Thanks Scott, love these amazing pictures. I have added them to my S.F. Giants album.

That was really nice of you!!!

Thanks Scott, love these amazing pictures. I have added them to my S.F. Giants album.

That was really nice of you!!!

No problem. The high school is around 2 to 3 miles from where that sign is. If you ever tour Madison Bumgarner's hometown on a trip I'll show y'all where it is :giggle:

EDIT: Didn't think of it till now but I've got pics of the graduation while he was still going there what year did he graduate? No idea if he graduated the same year as my nephew or not. Here's one of the pics I took in the stadium.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 44
No problem. The high school is around 2 to 3 miles from where that sign is. If you ever tour Madison Bumgarner's hometown on a trip I'll show y'all where it is :giggle:

That would be awesome to see. If I do ever make it to North Carolina, then Scott I would love the tour.

Unfortunately my Ex lives in North Carolina. He's a good guy, I just don't want to be interrogated as to why our son does not have a relationship with him.

My hubby lived in North Carolina while attending Duke University. He says NC is a very beautiful state.

That would be awesome to see. If I do ever make it to North Carolina, then Scott I would love the tour.

Unfortunately my Ex lives in North Carolina. He's a good guy, I just don't want to be interrogated as to why our son does not have a relationship with him.

My hubby lived in North Carolina while attending Duke University. He says NC is a very beautiful state.

I can vouch for how beautiful it is. My uncle was a cop in North Carolina for many years, until he moved to MO in 1998. I visited him there in 1993, and my, it was absolutely gorgegous, and I admired how beautiful it was. Haven't been there in 20 years, however.

Also, before he became a police officer, he was a Marine.

Last edited:
Duke :thumb: That's in the Raleigh/Durham area. Usually don't watch sports stuff much but do turn Duke basketball on sometimes. I don't blame you though my exwife lives in Ohio and makes me want to never step foot in that state again :laugh2:

I did some digging and figured out both my nephew and Madison Bumgarner graduated the same year so went through the rest of the pics and found 3 pics of him I took at the graduation when he's wearing a cap and gown. One of those he was walking by and you can see his leg so I don't think he was wearing pants :laugh2:

Cloudy finally! Temp is 70 here very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back