How is your weather today part II

84f, clear blue skies.

But skip lightening. Hasn't lightening been known to start some of the fires?

Lightning is rare here, the only rain we get is during the winter time, we have dry climate most of the year which is why wildfire is a big problem.

Nice day today... but the forecast will be hot this week with temperature in the 90's to near 100..

It is 98 degrees in Boston. It’s way too hot for first day of school. My kids survived :h5:

I had beautiful 70 degrees today. Perfect for going to our State Fair.

Thanks to two hurricanes and mild weather, our trees in Charlotte refuse to turn and shed.

6-A65-F389-4-CF1-4197-BE20-8-EFF1-E753-E35.jpg

Thanks to two hurricanes and mild weather, our trees in Charlotte refuse to turn and shed.

Nice! We have some trees changed colors and starting to fall. :)

PS.. Good thing for no ducks staring in your area eh? :razz:

6-A65-F389-4-CF1-4197-BE20-8-EFF1-E753-E35.jpg
I'm pretty sure Fall is scheduled for December 2 from 2-4pm. At this point all leaves will spontaneously die and fall off the trees. This is followed by two months of winds from around the south east blowing the leaves into our yards.

Hot today with high fire danger in California. Cooler at nights. Did a lot of walking. Trying to walk more. :hyper:

We had a nice 45 degree morning -- the past week or two it had been in the 30's in the mornings. We have not hit above 50 even in day time temps in a week or so now.

Back