How is your weather today part II

Looks to be a beautiful day like yesterday. We were so overdue after so many days of heavy rains.

Nice and very warm out today, looks like it wants to rain... butt........ :D

Partly cloudy. 93f and a heat index of 109f. Staying indoors where it's a nippy 73f.

Partly cloudy. 93f and a heat index of 109f. Staying indoors where it's a nippy 73f.

I have forgotten just where you are but about 60 miles east of St. Louis, MO where I am is soooo similar.
At 1:53 pm CDT it is Partly Cloudy, 91F but feels like 108F! We are under an Excessive Heat Warning which may well be extended into tomorrow (Sunday, July 1). I am also staying in but have AC set to 74f.

I have forgotten just where you are but about 60 miles east of St. Louis, MO where I am is soooo similar.
At 1:53 pm CDT it is Partly Cloudy, 91F but feels like 108F! We are under an Excessive Heat Warning which may well be extended into tomorrow (Sunday, July 1). I am also staying in but have AC set to 74f.
My avatar says Central Illinois. I'm in La Salle County.

My avatar says Central Illinois. I'm in La Salle County.

Just looked it up on a map. That seems like northern Illinois to me. I am in Marion county. But, depending on where you are in this small town you can be in Marion, Clinton, Washington or Jefferson.

I’ve got near 100 temps here too, like much of the Midwest. Funny thing, I was watching the weather on the news last night and I’m stuck in this circle of these temps, whereas just a mere few hours North was 30 fricking degrees cooler! Jelly!

It was very warm and extremely humid. I think the next few days promise much of the same.

This Midwest heat bubble's gonna move West in a couple of days and we will be having scorching temps this week-end in the triple digits!

Hot? What's that? I am in Texas. However, it's cool here now. Thanks to the rain. It is about 84 degrees. It's nice except my long hair is all fuzzy now. Boo.

That’s too hot. I prefer 62 degrees maximum in the summer. Rain too. I like rain.

If you prefer 62 in the summer, I wonder if you are measuring in Celsius which is also known as Centigrade. From other postings from the people just above and below you I feel sure they at referring to their temp in Fahrenheit.

If you prefer 62 in the summer, I wonder if you are measuring in Celsius which is also known as Centigrade. From other postings from the people just above and below you I feel sure they at referring to their temp in Fahrenheit.

Is it because you think The Finlander is from Finland?

I am not sure where he is from but 62F seems really low of a summer time high in the US.

Try to live in Seattle, Washington. Many houses don’t need A/C. My brother in WA likes to brag by texting me his local weather news because he knows I live in Texas and it is very hot. He was like, “It is 65 degrees here. Niiiiiiiiice. I love it. You must be melting down there.” He just likes to tease me.

Back