How is your weather today part II

It's 28 degrees in my city and hasn't been much warmer all day given the wind...still trying to get over a cold I've had since last Friday which caused me to be out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - now my poor father has it. Hope it doesn't go to my mother next....

Laura

46 getting warmer through the weekend... might try to knock out a valve adjustment on the Honda.

We hit 40 today. Which was super-nice after our subzero's these past few weeks. I don't know how long this will last, though.

Lots of sun. The snow is melting away more and staying above freezing until very late tonight. I did a couple of time lapse movies of melting yesterday, but they are too boring. Not enough change.

Windy (75mph), then nothing, then snow, then windy, then nothing, then snow. I thought it was spring!

A bit gloomy this morning, but sunshine is supposed to make through later, and be nice the rest of week. Mid-80's.

The predicted heavy winds did very little damage to my area. Other areas not so lucky, lot's of big fallen trees. We're just getting lot's of rain right now.

Hot today, went out to store in a triple digit temperature. Tomorrow suppose to be 20 degrees cooler so that should help for a while.

Back