How is your weather today part II

Feels like Spring and humid, I even have the ac running lightly, but I made the decision to reschedule a flight home til Monday due to a nasty storm coming.

Just got a light dusting of snow. Nothing accumulated except on the cars and trees. Supposed to be bright and sunny today but only 14 degrees.

Stay safe you all with the snow and the freezing temperatures. :)

warm this morning...yesterday was a crazy time in MD with all that ice. Anyone see on the news about that 57 vehicle pile up with one tanker jumping over the jersey and exploding on I-95 in Baltimore? That was about 4 miles from my house. Saw all the helicopters flying overhead all day yesterday.

warm this morning...yesterday was a crazy time in MD with all that ice. Anyone see on the news about that 57 vehicle pile up with one tanker jumping over the jersey and exploding on I-95 in Baltimore? That was about 4 miles from my house. Saw all the helicopters flying overhead all day yesterday.
Yep, heard about that. I also saw some videos on FB from ?Virginia? of a iced over road which leaned in one direction approaching a curve and a bunch of trucks & SUVs slid into the ditch. They guy doing the video said it took him 4 hours to go 11 miles - because he was smart enough to just park on the road till it was passable.

Thanks @SilverRoxy and @Foxrac though I know normally its in Fahrenheit for US, I actually googled Minnesota temperatures now, and got at this moment, - 22°C /-7 F and feels like -32°C...

Either way @AlleyCat, I'd say stay warm inside...

Over here at the moment its around 45°F, and I still find it chilly...

wish I had my farmhouse already , Id have a big fire rollin in the burner... Nothing better that a wood burner going and watching the fire

Thanks @SilverRoxy and @Foxrac though I know normally its in Fahrenheit for US, I actually googled Minnesota temperatures now, and got at this moment, - 22°C /-7 F and feels like -32°C...

Either way @AlleyCat, I'd say stay warm inside...

Over here at the moment its around 45°F, and I still find it chilly...

It was in Fahrenheit. That was about 7:30 this morning. Now it's about -8 at 3:30 so heat wave!!!

Back